Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old October 8th, 2013, 04:22 PM
New Forum User

Problems with preserving an edit in PSE12

I just spent a couple of hours editing my pictures in PSE 12. But when I run the slide show from Editor, it only shows the pictures before they were edited.

I close each edited file to get rid of the locked red band. But when I click “Close”, a dialogue box pops up telling me that the file has changed (after editing, I assume) and then asks me if I want to update the file. When I click on “update”, I find that the edited pictures revert to what they were before my editing. In other words, I’m right back to square one.

Please tell me what I’m doing wrong. And thanks in advance for any help someone might be able to give.

Pianoman