Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Images and Creative Techniques > Digital Scrapbooking

Old December 5th, 2011, 06:14 AM
Senior Contributor

needing angel brushes

I have been looking for angel brushes and have found brushes for wings. What I am looking for is either single angel brushes are a group of angels like the heavenly host of angels described in the scriptures.

I have Wendy's fairy brushes but really need angels.

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PSE5,PRE3,PSE11,PRE11/ Windows 7 Pro 64 bit O/S
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3740QM CPU @2.70GHz 16 GB
256gb solid state hd and 750 gb hd
Old December 5th, 2011, 07:22 AM
Known Forum User

try deviant art. deviantart.com

win8pro/64b 12g ram, 3gvideo, 1.5tb hd
Old December 5th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Enlightened Elder

Hi Vesta ...

I looked for some the other day and couldn't find anything suitable ... all I found were Angel Wings, Stone Angels and cartoon ones.

I had the same problem when I was trying to find Fairy brushes and in the end had to make my own.

Wendy

"

Old December 5th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Senior Contributor

Thank folks
I did look at the site you offered Steve and like you Wendy I searched all over before I had posted and still had no luck.

Old December 5th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Senior Contributor

Vesta, are these the Angel brushes you have in mind?

Fantasy Angel
Angel
Vintage Angels

PSE7,10,11,12 (Windows 7 64-bit)

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." -- Mark Twain
Old December 6th, 2011, 04:00 AM
Senior Contributor

Vesta,

How about these CEMETERY ANGELS from Brusheezy?

Bayla

and

Old December 6th, 2011, 07:22 AM
Senior Contributor

Thanks Sepiana and Bayla.
Bayla I did get the cememtry angels but that wasn't the style I was looking for but the vintage angels that Sepiana found are closer to it but when I tried to check out with Paypal they want you to register and give your name, create a password, like them on facebook. I really just want to buy the brushes.........

Thanks I did download all the others.

Old December 7th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Senior Contributor

Hi Vesta,

Are you still looking for angel brushes? I found these at Adobe Exchange.

Angels Among Us
tiffco,inc.angels&cherubs

PSE7,10,11,12 (Windows 7 64-bit)

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." -- Mark Twain