Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Images and Creative Techniques > Digital Scrapbooking

Old September 15th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Senior Contributor/IOW Coordinator

Not a scrapper but came across this site and remembered this post:

http://scrapbook.creativebusyhands.c...page-7_15.html

from there I found this one

http://scrappiness-sylviaesther.blog.../Free%20Papers

Hope this might help! Happy hunting!

Canon 60D
Aperture 3.5
PE 11
Photoshop CC for photographers
Topaz Remask 4, Adjust 5, Lens Effects, Simplify, NIK Silver Efex 2, HDR Pro2 and Color Efex

Last edited by HMCA; September 16th, 2011 at 12:04 AM.
Old September 16th, 2011, 01:50 PM
New Forum User

Smile my blog

I have a large archive of free kits at my blog. http://digitalphotobookpages.blogspot.com/
Old September 26th, 2011, 02:08 PM
New Forum User

Reply to where to find kits

Hi,I hope this is helpful it was and is for me as I am new to PC Web and Digital Scrapping.I have found a site and there are more than one of these I chose this one because it was simple for me to follow being new to the web and computers,CreativeBusyHands digital Freebie Search .This site displays the recent free samples of various Digital Designers and you can go and check them out.I loved this because it helped me to search the internet much easier and safer as I am such newbie.Plus it was a wonderful way to see all the different types of Designers and their styles.
The designers use these sites as ways to advertise their specials and different membership programs and such.
The only thing I would advise is that if you are going to accept these things that the designers take the time to offer is to Always!! take the time to leave a comment and thankyou.You would be surprised at how many people (I was guilty of it in the beginnig) who go and take things and never say thankyou ,just because it is free doesnt mean that it wasnt time consuming and hard to make.Plus their stuff may be free to us but still costs them to offer free.
I am ashamed to say I was guilty f this ,I would get so excited about what a wonderful gem I had found I would just get it and rush off to use it.
It wasnt untill I had some people to this to me that I realized my own bad behavior unintentional but still bad manners.
Old September 26th, 2011, 02:18 PM
New Forum User

Dear Mambus I dropped by your blog after I joined this site ,I picked up your wonderfully cute Hats you offered for free!!!Thankyou so much they were so sweet and I was thrilled to get them .I have a grandDaughter who plays dressup ALL THE TIME and these will be wonderful for some embellishments to those photos,you do beautiful work Thankyou for sharing yourself!!
Old October 6th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Casual Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAW View Post
Hi MT Stringer,

Pardon me if I overstep my bounds here - it is not my intention to do so or how I normally post in a thread created by another member, but I don't believe there was anything mentioned in momoftwo09's thread regarding producing and or selling a product made through a scrapbook site wether it be inexpensive or not. I believe you have assumed or read something into her post that was not stated or implied. She simply asked for help finding:
and nothing more.
Please accept my apology in advance if I offended anyone with my reply as it was not my intent to be rude to MT Stringer or anyone else.

Respectfully,
Yes, she did reference producing and/or selling a product. She asked for "CU" which means "commercial use" .....she wants to buy products that are copyright friendly to use in digital scrapbooking designs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old October 7th, 2011, 03:23 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina_B View Post
Digital Design Den is a good place to start and some of the designers are members here.
Tina B
Thank you Tina. I started out at this site when it was PET and am now co-owner of Digital Design Den. I have many members here to thank for my original grounding in PS.

Your Enlightened Elder Wendy was a very successful designer with us for quite some time.

We would welcome anyone who is interested in scrapbooking to come and join us; we are a very friendly group and many of our members are also members here.

and

Old October 7th, 2011, 05:38 AM
Enlightened Elder

Hi Robyn ...

Hey its been a while since I last made a kit ... although the other day I did get hooked on making some new bow templates

I love making bows

Wendy

"

Old October 7th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Casual Forum User

I try not to do it, and be a part of the community here without advertising myself, but since others are saying it, my website is focused on teaching digital scrapbooking in Photoshop Elements and I have hundreds (okay, had to look it up, 346 as of today, but goes up every week) videos tutorials teaching. It's a very low cost of $5.50 a month. There are hundreds of downloads available for that cost too. Many, many resource links to other sites too. More than I can come up with to say.

Old October 7th, 2011, 08:56 AM

Hummie,

I am getting malware alert from Google when I click on your link directly using Google Chrome browser. The alert also appears when I do a Google search for your site and click on your link in the search results. Do you know what's going on?

Click
for my blog
Click
for some of my free textures

Mac OS 10.9
PSE13, CS6, PSCC
Lightroom 5

Canon 5DmII, EF 24-105mm f/4L USM, EF 135mm f/2.0L USM, EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
Old October 7th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Enlightened Elder

I would just like to remind people that our own subscriber area (owned by the folks who kindly fund and run this site) is packed with more than 1,000 online videos, tutorials, downloads etc that are specifically written for Elements.

... and new Videos and tutorials being added each week !!

The subscription also includes the Photoshop Elements Techniques newsletter which is delivered to your door 6 times a year.

... and if you subscribe now you get, in addition, 3 free issues, the "Learn Elements today" DVD and "The best of Photoshop Elements Techniques" Volume 5.

Not only that but you get access to 6 years of back issues too !!

Thats all for the low cost of $59 for one year or $99 for two years

If you cost it out a 2 year subscription only costs $4.13 per month.

Plus we get to belong to this forum community for free ...

Now where can you get better value that that

Wendy

"