Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old November 12th, 2010, 12:43 PM
Casual Forum User

Organizer in PSE 9 is not responding

Hi All. For the past few days, my Organizer in PSE 9 is acting oddly. Instead of responding to my Mouse clicks, I am receiving an Error Dialogue:Elements 9 Organizer not responding.
I am given 2 options: Close the Program; Wait for the Program to respond. Waiting is non-productive and I have to close down. Has anyone experienced this? Please advise. I am running Windows 7. Problem only in PSE 9. My other software is running properly. TIA, Ed Weidman.
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/EDWINW%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]
Old December 4th, 2010, 12:14 PM
New Forum User

Send a message via ICQ to Kenkirch Send a message via Skype™ to Kenkirch
I'm having the same problem. Just installed PSE 9 and the organizer starts then displays a window the says "Restoring People Recognition Data..." and quits responding. The only thing I can do is close the app. Editor seems to work fine. Have permitted the organizer with the not responding message to run for hours and it has never completed its task.
Old December 4th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Senior Contributor

Hi Kenkirch, welcome aboard!

The post below may help you.

http://www.elementsvillage.com/forum...60&postcount=3

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." -- Mark Twain
Old December 4th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Known Forum User

Hi Everyone,

I am also experiencing problems with the PSE 9 Organizer. Every time i try to use it, it closes down with an error message, so i just stopped using it. Yesterday, i tried again and could not upload my new photos, so I resorted back to PSE 7.

"Never give up."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old May 20th, 2012, 09:37 PM
New Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweidman View Post
Hi All. For the past few days, my Organizer in PSE 9 is acting oddly. Instead of responding to my Mouse clicks, I am receiving an Error Dialogue:Elements 9 Organizer not responding.
I am given 2 options: Close the Program; Wait for the Program to respond. Waiting is non-productive and I have to close down. Has anyone experienced this? Please advise. I am running Windows 7. Problem only in PSE 9. My other software is running properly. TIA, Ed Weidman.
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/EDWINW%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]
I am having the exact same problem. I went into editor-preferences-performance and increased the amount of memory the program was allowed to use. this seemed to help for a short while (30 minutes) but then started back doing the same thing. It's driving me crazy! If anyone has a fix, please share. I am also running Windows 7 and PSE9.
Old May 20th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Senior Contributor

rheath

You have posted in a two year old thread.

Please start your own new thread on your specific issue. Problems with the same symptoms can (often do) have different causes. And, the answers will be in the details of your specific situation.

Thanks.

ATR