Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old February 20th, 2010, 08:06 PM
New Forum User

Adding Copyright to photos in Photoshop Elements 6

I am interested in adding a copyright to my photos which I post online . I am wanting to add this to multiple photos.
I am using Elements 6.0

thanks
kinche2878
Old February 21st, 2010, 03:35 AM
Enlightened Elder

Hi kinche ..

... and welcome to the Village

What sort of a copyright do you wish to add to the images ?

Wendy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"

Old February 21st, 2010, 04:00 AM
New Forum User

select the Horizontal Type Tool (it looks like a Capital T) from the toolbar. If you're not sure, put your cursor over each tool... You should see a description of each tool. Click on the Horizontal Type Tool. 2) If you click somewhere on your photo, you will be able to add text. Test it out. From the shortcuts bar you can change color, size, font... and many other things about the text. 3) To add the Copyright symbol , After selecting the Horizontal Type Tool, click on your photo, hold down the ALT key and type 0169..... (using the numbers on the side of your keyboard... The numbers above the letters will not work...