Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > More > Pixel Hangout

Old November 10th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Frequent Contributor

Topaz Labs discount

Topaz Labs is offering my readers a discount on their Bundle price. The bundle includes their seven (Adjust, DeNoise, DeJPEG, Clean, Simplify, Detail, Remask) most popular plug-ins for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. The discount code "digitalphotoguy" (without quotes) reduces the already ridiculously low bundle price by another 15%.

For full details, visit my site and check under Tip & News or, if you're already sold on Topaz and just waiting for an excuse, go to their site and enter the code on their order form.

Full disclosure: I paid full price for the bundle for my personal use. Topaz Labs donated door prizes for my upcoming Photoshop Elements webinar. I get nothing from Topaz Labs if anyone buys anything from them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Learn Photography via Webinar

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old November 10th, 2009, 01:47 PM
New Forum User

Thank you for your post. I just love my trial of Topaz actions....... Now I am going to go buy the full version........

PSE 8, Win 7
Old November 21st, 2009, 05:54 PM
Known Forum User

Thank you Lee.

Purchased adjust and simplify, still got the discount.

Canon T5I, Windows Vista, PSE 11

"Nothing can prevent your picture from coming into concrete form except the same power which gave it birth - yourself."

- Genevieve Behrend
Old November 25th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Known Forum User

Received an E-mail from Topaz Labs, if you purchase Remask II, and enter magicbrush in the code window, you save $30. Hopefully this will work for you!!

"Nothing can prevent your picture from coming into concrete form except the same power which gave it birth - yourself."

- Genevieve Behrend
Old December 4th, 2009, 10:24 PM
Known Forum User

It is too late for me, but if you have thought about it, you can save $60 from the Topaz bundle price of $179, if you enter the coupon code SCOTTKELBY by midnight this Sunday. Dec. 6

- Genevieve Behrend