Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Archives > Photoshop.com (forum is closed to posting)

Old October 13th, 2008, 12:30 PM
Known Forum User

Help, can't get Photoshop.com to send me an email

Photoshop.com is the new version of Photoshop Express, am I correct? That being said. I am trying to get registered in Photoshop.com so I can store my photos, etc. I go through the who process of registering right to the part where it tells me I will get an email confirming my registration. No email for the past week. I keep checking but nothing. Can't find a email address to write to them.?????????
Old October 13th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Known Forum User

Hi,

Have you checked your junk mail folder? It may be in there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"In some ways, you know, people that don't exist, are much nicer than people that do." - Lewis Carroll
Old October 14th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Known Forum User

I have, sad to say it isn't in there. I will call them at the number you gave me.

Thanks.
Old October 14th, 2008, 03:15 PM
New Forum User

Getting the verification email resent

Hi Alberta,

I'm sorry you had a tough time getting in. Have you tried logging in with your email address and password? Once you've logged in, you should be presented with a screen that will allow you to request another verification email.

Thanks for using Photoshop.com.
Old October 16th, 2008, 06:38 PM
New Forum User

I have the same problem. The email verification never comes. I contacted adobe via support. A tech called me and stated they were bumping it up to second level. Then they called me the next day and told me that they were bumping it up to engineering and would keep me advised. I paid $49.99 for this and I can't use it. Hopefully they will get back to me.
Old October 17th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Known Forum User

Well it is nice to know someone else is having the same problem. I think I must have clicked the send me an email verification everyday now for the past week or so. Hopefully they will get it fixed. Being able to view and have a place to put my photos was one of the reasons I upgraded to PSE7 in the first place. New processes take time so we will have to be patient.
Old October 17th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Senior Contributor

Hi,

Adobe may have solved the bug. A few minutes I created an account with Photoshop.com (basic). The moment I finished the process, I opened my e-mail and the verification was there. Have you tried again since the last post?

PSE7,10,11,12,13 (Windows 7 64-bit)

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." -- Mark Twain
Old October 19th, 2008, 05:23 PM
New Forum User

Smile I'm glad you posted that

I'm glad you posted that as I just checked and it's working!!!
Old October 30th, 2009, 10:50 PM
New Forum User

It still doesn't work!!!

I am having the same issue. I signed up hit send, no email. I tried at least 20 more times today and still no email. I checked help at adobe.com and this is a known problem. Here is the info I got from their website.

Help with your Photoshop.com account
  • Ratings:3 of 6 people found this helpful
Photoshop.com Account Technical Issues

A small number of Photoshop.com users may encounter issues with their account including the following:
  • You cannot log in to Photoshop.com.
  • You have created an account but did not receive a verification email, or you cannot perform the verification.
  • Images or albums are missing, or unavailable for viewing.
  • Images in supported file formats fail to upload.
  • Tags or captions are missing.
  • Thumbnails for supported file formats are missing or display as 'blue flower' placeholders.
  • You would like to delete your Photoshop.com account.
  • You are asked for a new vanity URL when you have already selected one.
For assistance with these issues, please send the following information in an email to Adobe at this address: psdissue@adobe.com
  1. Your Adobe ID login (your email addess).
  2. A brief description of the problem.
  3. Any error messages you receive.
  4. Your password (for account deletion and thumbnail creation only).
I tired this and have yet to get a reply from the adobe support either. Oh well I guess I have no other option than to wait and see what happens.