Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old September 18th, 2008, 12:03 PM
New Forum User

Define Brush

I have a dumb question. . . I am trying to define a new brush and have followed instructions but when I go to edit it is not highlighted and only the define pattern is highlighted. I am sure when I hear the answer I will kick myself. Thanks for the help
Old September 18th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Frequent Contributor

Brushes have a max size of 2500 pixels - so it could be your selected area is too large.

-Trish

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PSE 5.0, 6.0, Windows XP, Nikon D50, 18-200VR Lens
Old September 18th, 2008, 03:29 PM
New Forum User

That was the problem. I didn't know that there was a max size. I haven't seen that written anywhere.
Old September 18th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Enlightened Elder

Hi ..

.. and welcome to the Village

that one has caught out quite a lot of us

Wendy

"

Old September 19th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, that's the sneaky limit that isn't spelled out. The least they could do is give some kind of hint in the manual. Glad that was it.

-Trish

PSE 5.0, 6.0, Windows XP, Nikon D50, 18-200VR Lens