Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old August 5th, 2008, 02:53 PM
New Forum User

vintage look

I'm New To Photshop Elements 6. I Would Like To Learn How To Make My Photos Look Vintage And Like Loco Look. Can I Do That With Elements? Thanks
Old August 5th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Senior Contributor

Hi & Welcome to the forum.

Follow this link to a tutorial for a vintage effect:

http://www.alibony.com/pse/031508postcard.html

The other effect you mention, are you talking about a lomo effect? If so, this was discussed in a past forum thread here:

http://www.elementsvillage.com/forum...ead.php?t=2125

Hope this helps.

Diana

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Itís not happy people who are thankful, itís thankful people who are happy.

~ Canon 5D Mark II ~ Canon Rebel XTi ~ EF70-200 f/2.8L ~ EF85 f/1.8 ~ EF24-70 f/2.8 ~ EF 24-105 f4 L IS ~ EF 50mm f/1.8 II ~ Canon PowerShot S95 ~ Canon PowerShot SX50 HS ~ Windows 7 ~ PSE 11 & 12 ~ PS CC ~ Lightroom5 ~ Pro Show Producer ~ Corel Painter X ~ Printers: Canon Pixma Pro9500 Mark II, HP Deskjet 882C, HP LaserJet 1200 ~
Old August 5th, 2008, 07:11 PM
New Forum User

THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR HELP. I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN HOW TO DO DIFFERENT EFFECTS WITH MY PHOTOS. I LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES. I JUST GET TIRED OF THE SAME BORING LOOK. AGAIN THANKS A BUNCH.
Old August 6th, 2008, 03:11 AM
Enlightened Elder

Hi Meme ...

... and welcome to the Village

Are you a subscriber to PET

http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/

Its the newsletter & subscriber area of this site ... now that really is the place to learn all sorts of effects. Its great value for money as not only do you get 8 newsletters a year (snailmail) but you also get access to the subscriber area which has over 300 tutorials in it and they add new tutorials frequently

Wendy

"