Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Images and Creative Techniques > Digital Scrapbooking

Closed Thread

Old October 18th, 2005, 06:50 AM
New Forum User

Hardcover photo album?

I want to order a hardcover photo book of pictures from my last vacation. When I click on Create the option Order Online is not available. HELP!

Thanks.
Edna

:roll:
Old October 18th, 2005, 07:58 AM
Enlightened Elder

Ji Edna ..

... and welcome to the forum

Being a Mac user I can't help you on this one but hopefully one of the Windows users will be along soon and will be able to sort it out for you.

Wendy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"

Old October 18th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Known Forum User

hardcover photo book

Not sure where you're looking, but I ordered 2 photo books (one from Kodakgallery.com and one from snapfish.com). Both came out really nice. Worth checking it out.

Janis

Old October 18th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Senior Contributor

I don't use the Organizer but have used Kodak and the book was everything I could hope for. It was several years ago when it was Ofoto and the price was about $2.00 less than what it is now.

Old October 19th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Senior Contributor

Edna,
Look in your Preferences ( in Organizer-under Edit column)---make sure your location is updated also check the little mailbox at bottom of page & see if your creations need updating.
I used www.mypublisher.com to make my hardbound book, the person I made it for, just told me again last week how much he loves it (after a year later).

See if any of things makes it work for you.

"I will laugh in the face of shallow depth of field; I will harness all available light with super-fast aperture lenses; I will handhold my 200/1.8 wide open and smile." --Anonymous unemployed concert photographer

IMAC-PSE 9, LR & CS5 Pentax K-7
Old April 9th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Administrator

This is a very old thread. The issue has likely been solved.

Closed Thread