Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old January 8th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Frequent Contributor

Send a message via Yahoo to tfry
Arrow Photoshop Elements Techniques Link

www.photoshopelementsuser.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old January 8th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Enlightened Elder

Thank Tami ...

Wendy

"

Old January 22nd, 2008, 02:08 PM
Senior Contributor

Thanks Tami! I've been away for several weeks including the Holidays. Happy New Year you dear soul.

Ya Hey, Ubetcha, Uffda
Old January 22nd, 2008, 05:56 PM
Enlightened Elder

Hi Eva ...

I was wondering where you were ... hope that you had a great time and took lots of photos

Wendy

"

Old March 15th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Casual Forum User

Welcome to the Village !!! There are many knowledgeable and friendly people here to answer any problem you have. Just ask and someone will try to answer.

Have you signed up for the Photoshop Elements Techniques newsletter?
Click below for web site.

http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/

Nikon D70s D90
PSE10

VILLAGE

No person was ever honored for what they received.
Honor has been the reward what they gave.
Calvin Coolidge
Old March 25th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Senior Contributor

Thanks for the link Tami. Very helpful.

PSE6; Nikon D80; Premiere Elements 4.
Old October 16th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Casual Forum User

Not for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfry View Post
I subscribed for a year. My magazines started late and ended early, never got a respond from them on my complaints. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
Old October 16th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Casual Forum User

Under new management. Give them a call and get a feeling for the new improved Photoshop Elements Techniques. They have instituted a lot of changes. Rick Lepage is the new editor and is very responsive to problems, suggestions, and requests. The quality of the magazine has continued to improve. The lessons/articles are very comprehensive and practical. Even the quality of the printing and paper feel like they have been upgraded.

Last edited by RonH; October 16th, 2009 at 10:33 PM.
Old October 31st, 2009, 10:46 AM
Casual Forum User

Thumbs up Try them again...

My first year is just up, I've enjoyed every magazine & re-subscribed. They sent me back issues free of charge, emails (although they readily admit they won't be monthly). A lot of the pictures that I do are based on the ideas they feature - I like to experiment with each one. I don't think you'll be sorry if you try them again.
Old October 31st, 2009, 03:04 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdjoslin View Post
I subscribed for a year. My magazines started late and ended early, never got a respond from them on my complaints. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
Gary,

If you sent messages to me, I never got them (I save _all_ of my email). There are just a few of us, and we try very hard to respond to all questions, complaints and problems, but I know that we could always be better. (Because we're so small, our telephone support is voicemail-only, which I know is hard for some people, but Cindy really does try to get back to every person who calls within a couple of days.)

Did you feel that you didn't get all the issues you paid for? If so, send me a PM, and I'll make sure you at least get the most recent ones. I would hate to think that you didn't get your fair share.

Sincerely,
Rick