Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 10th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Mom2Mitch Mom2Mitch is offline
New Forum User
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1
Angry Editing Help

I see pictures where people have made them black and white and left one thing in the picture in color (like a flower) What is that called? Can someone please tell me how that is done? I am using Photoshop elements 6. Thank you.

Last edited by Mom2Mitch; November 10th, 2007 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Trying to move to Beginners Thread
Reply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2007, 04:53 PM
jojo99's Avatar
jojo99 jojo99 is offline
Known Forum User
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 775
Images: 41
It's called Selective Colouring - here's a link to a tut I followed a while back.
Give it a try and just shout if you get stuck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Getting to PE 5.0 from PE 3.0 for editing kdmcfarlin Premiere Elements 10 June 2nd, 2007 07:33 PM
Music editing BFTrak Premiere Elements 8 April 18th, 2007 07:05 PM
Raw Editing Murray Photoshop Elements Editor 1 March 12th, 2007 04:20 PM
Text Editing nkeevers Photoshop Elements Editor 10 May 16th, 2006 03:41 PM
layers as your editing???? Mac User Photoshop Elements Editor 2 May 2nd, 2006 05:57 PM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2010, Photo One Media Inc.