Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > More > Pixel Hangout

Old July 29th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Casual Forum User

Smile TAG Award July 23 29th 2007

Well, here I am .. all moved in sort of .. i have boxes everywhere that need unpacking but that didn't stop me from keeping up with all the excellent photos that came in through the week .. it was a tough job, i had 20 or more photos jotted down for consideration but finally nailed it down to six, i didn't really wanna do it and now wish i had stuck all 20 or so on a layout ! anyways .. i went with sort of a theme in a ways as you guys will see, i have babies on the mind ! hmmm , well, i hope you enjoy the photos and the award, and thanks again to nkeevers for trusting me to carry the baton

http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/gallery/view_img.php?id=23390 because i love all this girls work especially this one

http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/gallery/view_img.php?id=23206 susi has perfected this artistic/painterly type of work

http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/gallery/view_img.php?id=23446 bold gorgeous colors, no doubt rebaqueen spent a great deal of time on the detailing of this photo .. awesome !

http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/gallery/view_img.php?id=23495 this baby looks like an angel, i just wanna pinch those cheeks

http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/gallery/view_img.php?id=23501 this photo will definitely elicit oooooohhhs and awwwwwwwsss (actually, christy's entire gallery had me)

http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/gallery/view_img.php?id=23523 look at the hair on this kid ! love it

and the award ..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old July 29th, 2007, 11:48 PM
Senior Contributor

Pinkpepper - Very nicely presented and six terrific choices. Congratulations to all the winners!!

Bill

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old July 30th, 2007, 03:43 AM
Enlightened Elder

Oh nice choices ... and congratulations to everyone

Wendy

"

Old July 30th, 2007, 05:49 AM

Excellent choices! And you introduced me to a new gallery as well...

Click
for my blog

Mac OS 10.9
PSE12, CS6, PSCC
Lightroom 5

Canon 5DmII, EF 24-105mm f/4L USM, EF 135mm f/2.0L USM, EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
Old July 30th, 2007, 06:21 AM
Senior Contributor

Nice Galleries and good choices. There are so many good photos and so little time to look at all of them, thanks for taking the time to find some of the good ones to share with us.
Tina B

Old July 30th, 2007, 06:50 AM
Senior Contributor

Beautiful award and great choices. Congratulations everyone.
m
PSP x3

My Scrapbook galleries

and
Old July 30th, 2007, 06:57 AM
Known Forum User

Lovely picks...congratulations to all!

This continues to be such a nice way to revisit images which really caught my eye during the past week as well as be introduced to new galleries full of wonderful work.

Thanks for keeping up the effort!

Old July 30th, 2007, 07:15 AM
Senior Contributor

Congratulations everyone! They are all beautiful images and deserving of their awards!
EF 100mm/f2.8 Macro USM
50mm f/1.4 USM

Old July 30th, 2007, 07:18 AM
Senior Contributor

I agree w/everyone, great choices. Who couldn't fall in love with those faces

PSE6; Nikon D80; Premiere Elements 4.
Old July 30th, 2007, 08:46 AM
Known Forum User

Excellent picks! Congrats to all!