Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old July 16th, 2007, 03:24 PM
Senior Contributor

Wendy's fairy brushes

I am just getting around to playing with the fairy brushes. I have them in 3.0, not the 5.0 that I usually use. How do you resize the fairies. When I click on the fairy I want, I put 50 pixels in size that is showing ; but when I click onto the photo the size reverts to 1200 px. What am I doing wrong.
When I have the size I want, can I then play with other colours, etc. Jean

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PSE 5.0 and 11.0 on PC with Windows 7
Old July 16th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Senior Contributor

Send a message via AIM to AngelicKim
Jean click next to the number of pixels, you should get a slider so you can resize it. Oh, and in case you have a gremlin, click the rest option just to make sure something isn't being goofy

Kim
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon Digital Rebel 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, Canon 80-200mm lens, Promaster Spectrum 7 100-300mm lens, Monopod, CS3, Vista, Wacom Tablet

Old July 16th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Senior Contributor

Thanks Kim: I had a gremlin - didnt like small fairies. Did the reset and now I can resize them.

Old July 16th, 2007, 05:08 PM
Senior Contributor

Jean, glad it worked. Good thing I remembered the gremlins and came back and edited my post to reset.

Kim

Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon Digital Rebel 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, Canon 80-200mm lens, Promaster Spectrum 7 100-300mm lens, Monopod, CS3, Vista, Wacom Tablet

Old July 16th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Senior Contributor

I am having fun with fairies now - using layer styles and getting all different colours.
I am teaching a friend 4.0 - I have 3.0 and 5. It is making me go over things I have done in the past and now forgotten. Jean

Old July 18th, 2007, 04:15 AM
Enlightened Elder

Hi ...

When I made the brushes I made them large in case people wanted to use them full size ... but you can make a smaller sized set so that you don't need to keep resize them

Wendy

"

Old July 18th, 2007, 06:47 AM
Senior Contributor

Thanks, Wendy. The size is working well, and I am having fun colouring them. Jean

Old July 18th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Senior Contributor

Welcome back Wendy, hope you had a great time.

Kim

Old July 18th, 2007, 09:28 AM
Enlightened Elder

Hi Kim ...

Oh we had a great time .. especially at Ruby's first Birthday party Hopefully I will post some photos soon

Wendy

"