Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old July 5th, 2007, 01:26 PM
New Forum User

Adobe Flash Player window to small to view

Element 4.0.1 Mac OS X 10.3.10 when launching from the Welcome Screen the tutorials which happen to Element 5 examples the player in Firefox is almost too small to view.

It is about a inch square in the Firefox window. I can find no way to make it bigger so I can actually see the videos.

How do you make the player window viewing area larger? Since you folks use their reader will your videos do the same thing.

Thanks
Old July 5th, 2007, 02:48 PM
Enlightened Elder

Hi ..

I don't really understand what you mean ... could you just explain a little more please

Wendy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"

Old July 5th, 2007, 03:56 PM
New Forum User

Playback

If you launch Element with the Welcome Page and choose Tutorials in the upper right corner. From Tutorials you choose one of the options, like the "black and white". It launches the Adobe Player in a pop-up window that is really small. The player is about 1 inch square and so small you really can not see the video.

I see no way of making the player bigger so I am wondering if all the videos using Adobe player play in a screen that small.
Old July 5th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Enlightened Elder

Hi ...,

Must admit that I never know they were there

Its most odd as Edit & Enhance your photos the B&W options is a small pop up window but if you choose Make custom print creations then the pop up is a much larger window.

Create Photo Galleries isnt a pop window at all and neither is the slide show one.

I guess most thing that I have seen are usually Quicktime Videos so I really don't know if this is normal or not ... ??

Wendy

"

Old July 5th, 2007, 04:48 PM

I'd never noticed it before but it is odd that some are small but some aren't. It's the same with a PC but with IE7 on a PC you can at least open the URL direct and zoom to 200% which makes it bigger (although it gets pixellated so isn't really much easier to read). I don't think Firefox has zoom yet so I guess that won't work for you. Here's the direct URL for the B&W one:

http://www.adobe.com/digitalimag/ide...ack_white.html

IMHO the 11 free tutorials that you get access to on this site when you register PSE5 work a lot better than the Adobe ones

Tony
Old July 5th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Enlightened Elder

Tony ...

Us Macheads don't have PSE5 so can't register for those ...

Well unless we run windows too

Wendy

"