Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old July 4th, 2007, 12:47 PM
Senior Contributor

Talking Steve's View....

A friend returned from a trip to the Baltic, and asked me to create a "something" as she put it of their friend, and his naps. She gave permission for me to show you.
Here is what I came up with.

Still a bit of clean up to do, but please tell me if I spelled wrong. I just went from her photos, and the words she gave me.
Fonts used: vizier heavy, exotc350bdBT, and vladimir script

m
PSP x3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Scrapbook galleries

and
Old July 4th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Senior Contributor

I love the layout and the humor! Steve is going to laugh so hard when he sees it! The only thing I see that you might want to do is take away the shadow at the top of the filmstrip. It's actually falling on top of the photos, which it wouldn't do in real-life. But it's a priceless layout!
Old July 4th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Known Forum User

Very funny! It does look like a nice tour, though.
Vicki
and
Old July 4th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Senior Contributor

Now that is something I can relate to, especially on this rainy day where I've probably napped four or five times already, and the day is young....

Great job, Michelle!!!

LR5, PSE10, CS6, Canon, Fuji, iMac
Old July 4th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Senior Contributor

Michelle

That's the same cruise we took in 2005. We loved Princess and the way they handled the tours.

Spelling is right on.

Noticed your friends got their obligatory photo of the Mermaid.

There she is again

(What's funny is I, too, have five of the photos from that scrapbook page.)

I think your page is hilarious and I'm betting they loved what you did with those photos. So clever.
Epson R1900; Epson NX430 Printers
Nikon Coolpix S8200 Camera

Old July 4th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Senior Contributor

Thank you for the comments and kind words. I appreciate your checking it out for me.
I sure hope he likes it, and my friend who asked me to put it together too.

Linda, I will tone the shadow over the faces down. Thank you for pointing it out. I just now noticed another part of the "frame" that needs to be erased away. It's like not seeing the forest for the trees sometimes.

I also want to add the dates of their trip. I am awaiting that information.
I'm hoping, I have a far representation of the places they went with the photos.

m
PSP x3

My Scrapbook galleries

and
Old July 4th, 2007, 02:22 PM
Frequent Contributor

Looks great, Mich! Don't forget to erase the edges of the photos that show through the sprocket holes!

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
- Albert Einstein

Equipment: PSE5 and CS3 on XP MCE and XP, Panasonic Lumix FZ7,
Canon PIXMA iP5200R, and FIREFOX (Whatever the latest version is...)

Old July 4th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Enlightened Elder

Hi Michelle ...

Oh that is such fun !!

Wendy

"

Old July 4th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Senior Contributor

Thank you Reka, I thought I had them all, oh my gosh! Thank you.
I am so glad I posted for you all to see.
Just heard back from her. She is excited and loves it, can't wait for me to CD and mail. Then she'll print (rather have it printed).
Janice, I like your mermaid water much better, but will probably leave this alone. She didn't notice the editing I did do. the basics, and removing people she didn't know in the pictures.
I did have fun on this project. Sure hope I can take this trip one day too!
m
PSP x3

My Scrapbook galleries

and
Old July 4th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Senior Contributor

Michelle, the montage is awesome. Thanks for posting. I'm sure that will be one they will keep around for a long time.

PSE6; Nikon D80; Premiere Elements 4.