Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old August 21st, 2005, 09:46 PM
New Forum User

Font Wont Change to lower case

All my fonts are in upper case. How can I change to lower case.
I dont have cap locks on either.
Old August 22nd, 2005, 02:22 AM
Enlightened Elder

Hi there ...

... is it just one font ... or all of them?

The only reason I ask is that some fonts are Capitals only.

Elements doesn't use its own fonts it just uses the ones on your computer so do the fonts work OK in another program?

Wendy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"

Old August 22nd, 2005, 05:28 AM
New Forum User

It is every font &only in PS.
Old August 22nd, 2005, 06:42 AM
Enlightened Elder

Umm ... I don't think I have ever come across this before.

Anyone else any ideas?

Wendy

"

Old August 22nd, 2005, 07:26 AM
Frequent Contributor

Send a message via Yahoo to tfry
Maybe try resetting youre preferences?

I can't find anything from anyone about it

Old August 22nd, 2005, 08:33 AM
Enlightened Elder

Just had another thought ...

... is it in all of your images ot just one. If it is in all then, as Tami suggests, I would delete the prefs file.

To do that close down Elements then click on the Editor start up icon and quickly hold down the Control, Alt and Shift keys (If you are a Mac user Apple, Alt and Shift). Continue to hold down all three keys until you get a screen asking if you want to delete Settings ... just say Yes.

Hopefully that will sort it out ... do let us know

Wendy

"

Old August 22nd, 2005, 11:52 AM
New Forum User

Wendy, I love you! You are fantastic!!! This happened to me last year
and I couldn't remember how I fixed it. That works! You are my friend
for life!!!

Thanks, Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy
Just had another thought ...

... is it in all of your images ot just one. If it is in all then, as Tami suggests, I would delete the prefs file.

To do that close down Elements then click on the Editor start up icon and quickly hold down the Control, Alt and Shift keys (If you are a Mac user Apple, Alt and Shift). Continue to hold down all three keys until you get a screen asking if you want to delete Settings ... just say Yes.

Hopefully that will sort it out ... do let us know

Wendy
Old August 22nd, 2005, 11:56 AM
Enlightened Elder

Tim,

I guess the delete prefs worked :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Tami for pointing us in the right direction ....

Wendy

"

Old August 22nd, 2005, 12:03 PM
New Forum User

Oh, sorry...Thanks Tami for helping!!
Old August 15th, 2008, 12:48 AM
New Forum User

I am having the same problem..

In my Elements 6 ALL fonts are in Caps... I don't quite understand you method of holding down c,a & s keys ?? After oening photoshop you click of edit /?? Please help!!!