Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > More > Elements Village Challenges

Old May 6th, 2007, 12:18 AM
Senior Contributor

Photo theme #81

Well it was fun getting to know you all! I think we've got another good one for this week ... thanks to Byron for the suggestion.

The theme for the week is "Something's Missing" and your challenge is to find something, or a collection of things, that's not quite complete.

Bill

The fine print:
Everyone is invited to participate.
Because the purpose of the weekly theme is to get us more familiar with our cameras and to sharpen our photographic skills, entries should be taken during the week of the theme.
Photoshopping is allowed.
To make this thread more manageable to view, please post only your entries in this thread. Post your comments in the accompanying 'comment' thread.
Be creative and have fun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old May 6th, 2007, 08:26 AM
Known Forum User

I will go first. Not the best picture of my granddaughter to say the least but shows what's missing the best.

suzi

Old May 6th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Senior Contributor

Well, I guess it's a question of 'Great minds think alike' Suzi!

Was out this afternoon with my daughter when her tooth came out. As she is past the age of gappy missing front teeth, I had quite a struggle to get a shot of this set with one missing! Straight out of the camera...after all the effort we went to I'm certainly not going to miss posting cos Suzi got there first!

Bayla

and

Old May 6th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Senior Contributor

Just one little card away from a pair of 4's.

Bill

Old May 6th, 2007, 10:06 PM
Senior Contributor

Kind of missing in the abstract, but I'm missing motivation to move this 18 yards of mulch that was dumped in my yard last week. About 5 yards of it I have to carry up some stairs in 5 gallon buckets to get it to the backyard. I told my wife we should have put the car in the garage so we would be forced to move it quick, but as you can see the roof shows over the top of the pile. So it sits, to be tackled tomorrow. What vacations are made for!

You can always count on Americans to do the right thing-after they've tried everything else.

-Winston Churchill-
Old May 7th, 2007, 01:08 PM

Was driving past a local auto parts manufacturing plant this morning and noticed something missing - fortunately the camera was in the car. The company flag is there as is Ontario, Canada and Japan (it's a Japanese company). Trouble is I can't remember what's missing even though I drive past almost daily . I think it was a US flag but can't be sure - maybe it just blew away in the recent winds or maybe they lost a US customer . I guess I'll have to keep my eyes open and see what happens to the missing one:

Tony
Old May 7th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Casual Forum User

What Happened to the Front Steps?

This is one of the oldest buildings in town. The original settlers of the town located here in the late 1700's with these building dating from the early 1800's. Today it is used as a site for arts and crafts training. Evidently the foundation needed some work.

Old May 8th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Senior Contributor

Here is the universal sign for someone missing from the home - an American soldier on active duty. This hangs on my front door until Travis (my son-in-law) returns from Iraq.

Old May 9th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Senior Contributor

one of each...
Something missing:

and there's not a darned thing missing here:

Rusty

Old May 9th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Senior Contributor

"I'm trying to think but nothing happens" - Jerome Horwitz