Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Archives > Online Training (forum is closed to posting)

Old April 27th, 2007, 02:59 AM
Casual Forum User

Layers Day 1 pdf?

I opened the pdf,but theres only 1 1/2 of 2 pages and it ends where it shows how just the text has been affected by the move tool. Is that the entire pdf? I just want to make sure that I got the whole file and my viewer is working right.
Thanks
Jeff
Old April 27th, 2007, 04:30 AM
Senior Contributor

Jeff,

You've got it all - the second page is half a page. The pdf files are not as detailed as the videos - I printed them off & then made notes on the pages as I watched the videos.

Bayla

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old April 27th, 2007, 04:33 AM
Casual Forum User

Thanks Bayla. I wondered because there didn't seem to be much there. Good idea on the notes,I'll do the same. Thanks again!
Jeff