Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old March 19th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Casual Forum User

Thumbs up Wendy's two new tutorials posted in Subscriber Area

Wendy has two new tutorials Making a Card Display and Making Marble posted in Tutorials in the Subscriber Area.
Old March 19th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Enlightened Elder

Hi ...

These are the two tutorials that were delayed from February ... I'm so pleased that they are now posted and do hope that you enjoy them

I have also added them to the list in Wendy's Mini Tutorials

Wendy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"

Old March 19th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Senior Contributor

Thank you Wendy, can't wait to give the tutorials a try. And thank you Grace for the headsup

PSE6; Nikon D80; Premiere Elements 4.
Old March 19th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Senior Contributor

Wendy
Had to try the marble on a sunset scene to give it Greecian feel.

Old March 20th, 2007, 02:33 AM
Enlightened Elder

Nancy ...

Oh very nice !!

Wendy

"

Old March 20th, 2007, 07:53 AM
Senior Contributor

Thanks Wendy. I made the green marble and then came up with the idea. It should probably have been a gray marble but hey - at least my virtual seaside resort is colorful.

Old May 14th, 2007, 02:36 PM
New Forum User

Wendy: When I use the light adj. level. I just typed in Imput level 0 3.75 and 184. because I could not get the black graph to move to the left when I would slide the arrow. How do you get the black outlines to show around the clouds. I am new and have never used color level.
Old May 14th, 2007, 02:39 PM
New Forum User

Wendy I think I sent you a message in the wrong box. I am trying to create MARBLE. However I am having trouble getting the black outlines around the white. I set the level imput like yours. but did not get a picture in step 3. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong.