Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old March 15th, 2007, 09:12 PM
Frequent Contributor

Milestone Yesterday, WOW.

Most users ever online was 541, Yesterday at 04:02 PM. !!!
Harvey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old March 15th, 2007, 09:27 PM
Senior Contributor

Send a message via AIM to AngelicKim
Wow, I missed the party.

Kim
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon Digital Rebel 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, Canon 80-200mm lens, Promaster Spectrum 7 100-300mm lens, Monopod, CS3, Vista, Wacom Tablet

Old March 15th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Senior Contributor

Send a message via Yahoo to smiles
WooHoo!!
I was here!! I try to be here everyday!
Old March 15th, 2007, 09:58 PM
Casual Forum User

Who was in charge of the margaritas??!

The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.

Old March 16th, 2007, 02:55 AM
Enlightened Elder

Ray

Wendy

"

Old March 16th, 2007, 03:31 AM
Casual Forum User

RAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Are you playing "squeeze the limes"? Or are you dancing around your sombrero with pitcher in hand?

The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.

Old March 16th, 2007, 06:30 AM
Senior Contributor

Now that's impressive!
m
PSP x3

My Scrapbook galleries

and
Old March 16th, 2007, 06:59 AM
Senior Contributor

Margaritas would be Jodi, Grant would take care of the Pina Coladas and I would probably keep the music playing

Ray
Old March 16th, 2007, 07:13 AM
Senior Contributor

Wow Harvey, I didn't even notice how many people were logged into the forum. I think I would have met up with Grant and grabed a Pina Colada.

PSE6; Nikon D80; Premiere Elements 4.
Old March 16th, 2007, 09:05 AM
Enlightened Elder

Hey ...

Did anyone take photos :??

Wendy

"