Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > More > Helpful Links

Old January 12th, 2007, 12:29 AM
Senior Contributor

New Link to My Free Downloads

Hi Friends,

Since there is a size limit to attachments in our posts, I created a space on my server to make downloads available so I'm not limited by the file size.

Those of you who have already downloaded the 3 Heart Shapes files, if you'd prefer to have them all in one set, you can download the one set here which includes them all (plus a few additional ones) to replace the 3 sets you already have.

There is also a new set of shapes...Bows & Ribbons.

I did test them, but if you have any trouble getting them to download, please let me know.

Here's the LINK

I will occasionally be adding more sets and will notify you when I do. Have fun with them.

Diana

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Itís not happy people who are thankful, itís thankful people who are happy.

~ Canon 5D Mark II ~ Canon Rebel XTi ~ EF70-200 f/2.8L ~ EF85 f/1.8 ~ EF24-70 f/2.8 ~ EF 24-105 f4 L IS ~ EF 50mm f/1.8 II ~ Canon PowerShot S95 ~ Canon PowerShot SX50 HS ~ Windows 7 ~ PSE 11 & 12 ~ PS CC ~ Lightroom5 ~ Pro Show Producer ~ Corel Painter X ~ Printers: Canon Pixma Pro9500 Mark II, HP Deskjet 882C, HP LaserJet 1200 ~
Old January 12th, 2007, 12:47 AM
Casual Forum User

Diana,

Thanks so much for your generosity and your creativity.

Mary Ann
Old January 12th, 2007, 12:52 AM
Senior Contributor

Thanks Diana - That's wonderful!!

Bill

Old January 12th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Senior Contributor

Muchas gracias, Diana!!

"I'm trying to think but nothing happens" - Jerome Horwitz
Old January 12th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Senior Contributor

Diana- What a generous thing to do! Thanks! The shapes just got popped into the folder I keep so all was smooth here.
In another post you mentioned learning the pen tool in full PS; I'm trying too and would like to know what you've found helpful. Somewhere I read that learning it is like learning to ride a bike: so far I need a helmet and knee pads and elbow pads.
Thanks again for the shapes.

PET Gallery

Old January 12th, 2007, 01:05 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
Diana- What a generous thing to do! Thanks! The shapes just got popped into the folder I keep so all was smooth here.
In another post you mentioned learning the pen tool in full PS; I'm trying too and would like to know what you've found helpful. Somewhere I read that learning it is like learning to ride a bike: so far I need a helmet and knee pads and elbow pads.
Thanks again for the shapes.
Hi Ellen,

I've found these pen tool tutorials I printed out and am going to start working through them when I get a chance:

http://www.arraich.com/ps6_tips_ppen1.htm
http://skoriginals.joeuser.com/index.asp?AID=139899
http://www.planetphotoshop.com/compo...ng-a-gear.html

Everyone is very welcome. I enjoy making the shapes from fonts and it's very easy.

Diana

~ Canon 5D Mark II ~ Canon Rebel XTi ~ EF70-200 f/2.8L ~ EF85 f/1.8 ~ EF24-70 f/2.8 ~ EF 24-105 f4 L IS ~ EF 50mm f/1.8 II ~ Canon PowerShot S95 ~ Canon PowerShot SX50 HS ~ Windows 7 ~ PSE 11 & 12 ~ PS CC ~ Lightroom5 ~ Pro Show Producer ~ Corel Painter X ~ Printers: Canon Pixma Pro9500 Mark II, HP Deskjet 882C, HP LaserJet 1200 ~
Old January 12th, 2007, 02:08 AM
Senior Contributor

Thanks Diana for the links for using the pen tool.
Have you seen this one?
http://www.gurusnetwork.com/tutorial...082954bf357318
My winter goal is to get a grasp of this tool.

PET Gallery

Old January 12th, 2007, 08:52 AM
Senior Contributor

Diana,
thanks for sharing.
Kev

Dogs have masters, cats have servants.

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP 12.
Old January 12th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Senior Contributor

Thanks, Ellen, for the link. I hadn't seen that one. I like the animated examples.

Diana

Old January 12th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Enlightened Elder

This is the tutorial that really helped me get the hang of it ...

http://www.photoshoplab.com/pen-tool-crash-course.html

Wendy

"