Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old January 5th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Senior Contributor

another graphics pack -

here's the followup to the Holiday 2006 pack -

a hodge-podge of illustrations I've done over the past year or so, including Ceasar, some scribbles, a few background shapes, a martini, some bugs of various colors and patterns, and some of the infamous underpants monsters - 54 graphics in all in my usual cartoony style.

A PDF catalog of most images is here (pretty hefty, at 1.7 Mb though); or click the thumbnail on the link below to scroll through 12 or so of 'em.

grab 'em here - look for the martini glass :

Install instructions are included - have fun with them!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old January 5th, 2007, 10:16 PM
Senior Contributor

Grafi, you are putting me over the edge. You and Panos. I love what you create and I am struggling hard to hold my head above water. Just maybe one day I will catch up and hold my own. I am trying,and thank you for all you do for us and ME.
m
ps: stuff in 5 ...doing just fine
PSP x3

My Scrapbook galleries

and