Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old November 25th, 2006, 11:33 AM
Known Forum User

Help entering Forum

For the past week, I been having trouble entering into the forum. Most of the time, when I attempt to enter, I get taken to the register and/or log in screen. When I log in, it takes me to a screen that thanks me for logging in and then instantly it goes right back to the registration/log in screen. I am able to read the forum but not post.

I tried a new registration with a new email address and user name. That worked for one day and then back to the registration/login screen.

This does not happen all the time, but sometimes I cannot get in and it is frustrating

At one point, I sent an email to the Webmaster. He ,Jim, reset my password, guess what, no help. He then reset my user name and that did not help either.

Obviously, I am able to post at this time but I am afraid to exit for fear that I will not be able to enter again later in the day.

Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's tough when you make an embarrassing mistake. It's even tougher when you discover that you're so unimportant that no one noticed it.
Old November 25th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Senior Contributor

Send a message via Yahoo to GaryK
Garry

I've been fine.
Have you done something with your security settings ... maybe cookies or something? Have you tried a different browser?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old November 25th, 2006, 11:39 AM
Senior Contributor

I am having no problems at all. It does sound like they are putting you through the ringer.

~kimi~

Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

shoots a Nikon D800.
Old November 25th, 2006, 11:40 AM
Enlightened Elder

Hi Garry ...

I haven't had any problems either ...

I seem to remember that there was a box to tick to remember your details when you come back to the forum ... have you ticked that ??

Wendy

"

Old November 25th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Known Forum User

Gary--Kimi-boo--Wendy

Thank all of you for your prompt responses and suggestions.

I am using Firefox as far as I know, I have done nothing with the cookies or security settings.

The problem is, that it is intermittent. Sometimes I can get in with no problems like today and then other times I get the registration/login screen.

There are times that I get the registration/login screen and if I just go back to Firefox and try again, it goes right in.

Really frustrating.

It's tough when you make an embarrassing mistake. It's even tougher when you discover that you're so unimportant that no one noticed it.