Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > More > Pixel Hangout

Old November 2nd, 2006, 12:20 PM
Senior Contributor

Mica Rules the Roost in Our House...

I didn't have the heart to chase her out but at least this way I won't be picking hair out of the velvet for a month! Hah!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old November 2nd, 2006, 12:56 PM
Enlightened Elder

Hi Pat ...

Oh that is adorable ... and I love the way you have put it together with the text

Wndy

"

Old November 2nd, 2006, 12:59 PM
Frequent Contributor

Oh boy!
Hope you got a good lint roller.

(Kinda cute though. )

Olympus Evolt E-3 and E-510
Zuiko Digital 50-200mm f/2.8-3.5 ED

Zuiko Digital 14-54mm
Zuiko Digital
50mm f2.0
two kit lens
Fl-36 Flash

Old November 2nd, 2006, 01:36 PM
Frequent Contributor

Pat thats too funny, she's found her spot. WHat a beauty.

Terry

Old November 2nd, 2006, 03:44 PM
Senior Contributor

Cats always find your black clothes (or any dark material) it seems to attract them-especially cats with light colored fur!!! Get out a roll of tape-it works well!

"I will laugh in the face of shallow depth of field; I will harness all available light with super-fast aperture lenses; I will handhold my 200/1.8 wide open and smile." --Anonymous unemployed concert photographer

IMAC-PSE 9, LR & CS5 Pentax K-7
Old November 2nd, 2006, 05:36 PM
Senior Contributor

Pat this is just soooo cute!

and

Old November 2nd, 2006, 05:43 PM
Senior Contributor

Pat,
great one. Cats always find the warmest most comfortable spot. See my signature.
Kev

Dogs have masters, cats have servants.

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP 12.
Old November 2nd, 2006, 10:10 PM
Senior Contributor

Thanks guys.... she's fun and pretty much gets what she wants, especially now that the snow is here and she can't be outside - I feel so sorry for her!

You certainly have the "servant" part correct Kev!

Old November 2nd, 2006, 10:36 PM
Senior Contributor

Pat- Mica looks good Pat. We don't have one piece of sitting furniture in our living room that doesn't have a fleece throw, fleece bed, Purr Padds or an afgan on it; all for the cats. Our friend once came in on a surprise visit wearing a dark suit. When he got up from the chair and walked towards the door my wife and I looked at one another and laughed for his whole backside was covered in cat hair. We both got lint brushes out and went from his collar to his shoes. Teaches him not to come by unannounced!

You can always count on Americans to do the right thing-after they've tried everything else.

-Winston Churchill-
Old November 3rd, 2006, 12:58 AM
Senior Contributor

Steven

I've had to clean up a few backsides myself!

My husband and I joke about how Mica is always with us, meaning the inevitable stray hair that goes unnoticed. When I worked I had brushes at work, in the car, in my purse..... gotta luv them!