Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old October 30th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Senior Contributor

Downloaded Shapes

I recently installed some music shapes I downloaded. Put them in the right place - photo creations - shapes. But, when I go into Artwork/Shapes in PE5, they show up at the top of each category? Any idea why??
EF 100mm/f2.8 Macro USM
50mm f/1.4 USM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old October 30th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Senior Contributor

they should be in their own folder within Shapes -

Old October 30th, 2006, 01:48 PM
Casual Forum User

Shapes go under C/ program files/ adobe/ photoshop elements 5.0/ presets/custom shapes.
Old October 30th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Senior Contributor

AND

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\Photoshop Elements\5.0\Photo Creations\artwork\shapes

Old October 30th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Senior Contributor

Oops I'm sorry I goofed I had some musical instruments that were showing up in all categories (my music folder was fine). I went back and noticed that the instruments were at the bottom of all the folders all by themselves and not in a folder. So I fixed it and it's fine now. Guess I overlooked making a folder for that one. Thanks for helping me remember.
EF 100mm/f2.8 Macro USM
50mm f/1.4 USM