Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old October 16th, 2006, 09:29 AM
New Forum User

Creating A Baseball Card Template

I am new to Element and would like to know how to create a baseball card template. Can someone please help me???
Old October 16th, 2006, 09:59 AM
Senior Contributor

Send a message via AIM to AngelicKim
Hi and welcome to the forum. Try this thread on "How to make a Sports Trading Card".

http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com...+card+template

Kim
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon Digital Rebel 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, Canon 80-200mm lens, Promaster Spectrum 7 100-300mm lens, Monopod, CS3, Vista, Wacom Tablet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old October 16th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Senior Contributor

There is a tutorial in the subscriber section on templates.
Use that as a guide to create one that works for baseball.
m
PSP x3

My Scrapbook galleries

and
Old October 16th, 2006, 10:30 AM
New Forum User

I am not a subscriber

I looked at the link but I do not have an account... I also followed the link above but the information has been removed. Any other help???
Old October 16th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Senior Contributor

Let me see what else I can find for you. I know I have seen several things on trading cards.

Kim

Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon Digital Rebel 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, Canon 80-200mm lens, Promaster Spectrum 7 100-300mm lens, Monopod, CS3, Vista, Wacom Tablet

Old October 16th, 2006, 10:42 AM
Senior Contributor

While I am looking here is a great idea for a trading card that one of the members has posted in our ongoing football pics thread.

Kim

Old October 16th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Senior Contributor

Ok, try this thread. There are instructions on this page on post #20. I haven't tried it but it looks really good.

http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com...=trading+cards

Kim

Old July 23rd, 2007, 07:44 PM
New Forum User

Ok This Rocks But....

anyone thought about how to do the back?

I would love to also mock up some stats, include their nick name, etc.....

I personally am more than happy to pay $20 on ebay or wherever than to spend the hours it would take a clod like me to make it look good ;-)

Any pointers or direction? (then I jsut have to figure out how to feed it through the printer the right way to rpint on the back, but that is jsut a few trials and errors ;-)
Old July 23rd, 2007, 07:52 PM
Senior Contributor

I think Bill did do something on the back, I am sure it is somewhere in the football thread. Maybe go into the football thread and search "trading Cards". I think that is what Bill called them.

Canon Rebel xt; Canon 40D; canon 18- 55 mm; canon 75 - 300 mm f/5.6; canon 85mm f/1.8; canon 70-200 2.8 IS; canon 24-70 2.8; canon fisheye lens, cheap monopod; my fathers old wooden tripod, a Quantaray QSX 9002D tripod, 20 inch IMAC and a macbook pro
Old July 23rd, 2007, 09:30 PM
Senior Contributor

Here is the back of the card I did last year for my sons card.

Another idea for the back would be to but the game schedule

Kim