Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > More > Pixel Hangout

Old October 10th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Senior Contributor

Just for us girls!

Are you 50ish and over.........is this happening to you?

Just a fun email I received, I thought I would share with you.......I can really identify with this one!! ..............

Girls...please read on...

Most of you have read the scare-mail about the person whose kidneys were stolen while he was passed out. Well, read on. While the kidney story was an urban legend, this one is not. It's happening every day.

My thighs were stolen from me during the night a few years ago. It was just that quick. I went to sleep in my body and woke up with someone else's thighs. The new ones had the texture of cooked oatmeal. Who would have done such a cruel thing to legs that had been mine for years? Whose thighs were these and what happened to mine?

I spent the entire summer looking for my thighs. Finally, hurt and angry, I resigned myself to living out my life in jeans and Sheer Energy pantyhose. Then, just when my guard was down, the thieves struck again. My bum was next. I knew it was the same gang, because they took pains to match my new rear end (although badly attached at least three inches lower than my original) to the thighs they stuck me with earlier. Now, my rear complemented my legs, lump for lump. Frantic, I prayed that long skirts would stay in fashion.

It was two years ago when I realised my arms had been switched. One morning I was brushing my hair and I watched horrified but fascinated as the flesh of my upper arms swung to and fro with the motion of the hairbrush. This was really getting scary. My body was being replaced one section at a time. How clever and fiendish. Age? Age had nothing to do with it. Age is supposed to creep up, unnoticed, something like maturity. NO, I was being attacked repeatedly and without warning. In despair, I gave up my T-shirts. What could they do to me next? My poor neck disappeared more quickly than the Christmas turkey it now resembled.

That's why I decided to tell my story. I can't take on the medical profession by myself. Women of the world, wake up and smell the coffee. That really isn't plastic that those surgeons are using. You KNOW where they are getting those replacement parts, don't you? The next time you suspect someone has had a face "lifted", look again. Was it lifted from you?

I think I finally found my thighs and I hope that Cindy Crawford paid a really good price for them!

This is not a hoax. This is happening to women in every town every night. WARN YOUR FRIENDS.

P.S. I must say that last year I thought someone had stolen my breasts. I was lying in bed and they were gone! As I jumped out of bed I was relieved to see that they had just been hiding in my armpits as I slept. Now I keep them hidden in my waistband.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old October 10th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Senior Contributor

Robyn:

Phew.....I thought I was losing my mind as well! Now I know! Theives!!!!!

Thanks for that one Robyn!!!

Canon Rebel xt; Canon 40D; canon 18- 55 mm; canon 75 - 300 mm f/5.6; canon 85mm f/1.8; canon 70-200 2.8 IS; canon 24-70 2.8; canon fisheye lens, cheap monopod; my fathers old wooden tripod, a Quantaray QSX 9002D tripod, 20 inch IMAC and a macbook pro
Old October 10th, 2006, 09:20 PM
Senior Contributor

Send a message via MSN to karen donnybrook
Robyn,

Thanks for sharing - got a good laugh from it

Karen

My room at the
and my corner in

Old October 11th, 2006, 04:33 AM
Known Forum User

AHA . . . . now I understand this strange body I'm in!!

Too funny Robyn!!

Old October 11th, 2006, 04:47 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom to 4 View Post

Phew.....I thought I was losing my mind as well!

Thanks for that one Robyn!!!
No......that happens in the last fase of aging........

Aah, the joy's of aging. Now we can blame it all on the thieves

Old October 11th, 2006, 07:31 AM
Known Forum User

I knew it couldn't be my fault! Thanks for opening our eyes!

(I had to forward this to my 50-ish and over friends ... can't wait to hear what they say.)

PSE 8 * PE 7 * CS2 * Vista Ultimate 32-bit * Panasonic Lumix fz18 * Nikon D60 * Nikon D300s
Old October 11th, 2006, 07:49 AM
Frequent Contributor

What a relief!! If it truly is the thieves then there's nothing that I can do about it, right? NO MORE GUILT!!! No more having to listen to the TV experts that recommend better diet, more exercise, not so much time in front of the computer, etc. WHAT A RELIEF!

Janet
Old October 12th, 2006, 10:13 AM
Enlightened Elder

Oh Robyn ...

That is just so funny ... made be laugh so much

Wendy

"

Old October 13th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Senior Contributor

That is great!
Now I know why I have to hit the gym so frequwently!!!
m
PSP x3

My Scrapbook galleries

and
Old October 13th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Frequent Contributor

Robin, Me english is not the best.
Thought you were talking about a download breast brush, or something...

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.