Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old September 29th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Senior Contributor

Goodies.... on CD

Well with all of my troubles I did find the Goodies that are on the CD. WOW!! Some pretty cool stuff. I never knew....

Makes you wonder what kind of Goodies are on PSE5?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~kimi~

Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shoots a Nikon D800.
Old September 29th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Senior Contributor

Send a message via MSN to karen donnybrook
Kimi,

Like you, it took me ages to realise there were goodies on the CD

Karen

My room at the
and my corner in

Old September 29th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Enlightened Elder

Umm ... I didn't find them for years

Wendy

"

Old September 29th, 2006, 07:12 PM
Senior Contributor

Send a message via MSN to karen donnybrook
Aw Wendy, that makes me feel much better

Karen

My room at the
and my corner in

Old September 29th, 2006, 07:20 PM
Enlightened Elder

Karen ...

... and I only found them because someone asked where they should install them

Wendy

"

Old September 29th, 2006, 08:03 PM
Senior Contributor

Send a message via AIM to AngelicKim
There are extra goodies on the CD's. Are there any on PSE3?

Kim

Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon Digital Rebel 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, Canon 80-200mm lens, Promaster Spectrum 7 100-300mm lens, Monopod, CS3, Vista, Wacom Tablet

Old September 29th, 2006, 08:08 PM
Enlightened Elder

Hi Kim ...

Yes there are indeed goodies on the PSE3 disk

Wendy

"

Old September 29th, 2006, 08:23 PM
Senior Contributor

Send a message via AIM to AngelicKim
Thanks Wendy.

Hmmmm. Now, where did I put that disk?

Kim

Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon Digital Rebel 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, Canon 80-200mm lens, Promaster Spectrum 7 100-300mm lens, Monopod, CS3, Vista, Wacom Tablet

Old September 29th, 2006, 08:27 PM
Known Forum User

What kind of goodies are they?????

It's tough when you make an embarrassing mistake. It's even tougher when you discover that you're so unimportant that no one noticed it.
Old September 29th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Senior Contributor

a whole bunch of frames, some papers you could use for scrapping, some buttons, ect.

I haven't really had a chance to dig thru it yet.

~kimi~

Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

shoots a Nikon D800.