Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old September 15th, 2006, 09:58 AM
Senior Contributor

Threads

I'm sure this has been asked before and I must have overlooked it, but is there a way to just show the threads I have asked, answered or been answered to? I didn't see anything in Quick Links unless I'm missing something. I mean rather than scrolling thru the whole list all the time.
EF 100mm/f2.8 Macro USM
50mm f/1.4 USM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old September 15th, 2006, 10:15 AM
Senior Contributor

Send a message via AIM to AngelicKim
Norma, I get e-mails everytime there is a new post in a thread I have started or replied to. Is this what you mean? If so, you can set it up in your User CP. I do that and then I click the new post to see whats new about every hour or so

Kim

Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon Digital Rebel 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, Canon 80-200mm lens, Promaster Spectrum 7 100-300mm lens, Monopod, CS3, Vista, Wacom Tablet

Old September 15th, 2006, 10:48 AM
Casual Forum User

There are a couple of ways to do this.

1. Click on your name in a thread and one of the options will be: Find all post by your name will be here.

2. Go into search then Advanced, search for user name and you have the option of searching for all threads, or threads started by user.

Hope this helps!
Old September 15th, 2006, 11:15 AM
Senior Contributor

Yes, thanks guys! It certainly helps!
EF 100mm/f2.8 Macro USM
50mm f/1.4 USM

Old September 15th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Senior Contributor

Norma,
If you click on Quick Links (above menu), then Subscribed Threads you will see all the threads that you have posted a message in. This is what I do so I can see if someone has answered my message.