Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Images and Creative Techniques > Digital Scrapbooking

Old September 11th, 2006, 11:38 PM
Casual Forum User

Need help with page set.

I have a two page layout I'm working with. I tried to get the one leaf to curl but it didn't work out that well. Here is a link to the pages. This is the fire tower at Itasca State Park. My daughter and I climbed up. The tower swayed in the wind so my husband took my son back when he got scared but I had a feeling when he got older he wouldn't appreciate me journalling that I used elements to create a panarama of the view which is across the bottom of both pages. Then I have photos taken of or from the tower. In the leaf is a photo my daughter wanted me to take from the top looking down on the people waiting to come up. Small screens can be deceiving and I'm wondering if it is a big mistake to have my daughter that large (if printed as a 12 x 12 or 10 x 10). I removed the background here but the way this is done isn't to far from the truth of the orginal photo because you could see the tops of the trees through the steps. I thought I could do some journaling in the second leaf wondered if something else would be better here.

Comments welcome (names were changed for posting except mine for privacy).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old September 12th, 2006, 05:53 AM
Senior Contributor

Great ideas you have, Lynn. I can't think of anything better than what you've done and plan to do.
Canon Pro9000 printer; Epson Perfection 2580 Photo scanner
Canon Digital Rebel XSi, 75-300mm IS lens, 28-135mm IS lens, 60mm macro lens, a set of extender rings, AND a 70-200 L lens
Nikon Coolpix P100
and an iphone that I'm learning to use

Old September 12th, 2006, 07:46 AM
Enlightened Elder

Hi Lynn ...

I like the way you have done it and I wouldn't change it

Wendy

"

Old September 12th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Senior Contributor

Lynn,
it's very good. Don't change a thing.
Kev.

Dogs have masters, cats have servants.

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP 12.