Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > More > Helpful Links

Old July 28th, 2006, 09:15 AM
Frequent Contributor

Please View

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to add videos to. I just received one from my daughter, her husband is Military. It's a very moving video. If you have a spare moment please take the time to view. The Photography is special.

http://www.clermontyellow.accountsup.../UntilThen.swf

I sure hope this works, I'm not to good at adding links. BTW, Turn Up Volumn

Have a Special Day
Deborah

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old July 28th, 2006, 09:39 AM
Senior Contributor

It worked just fine, however it brought tears to my eyes. I just wish all our men and women could come home and that somehow peace could be reached in the middle east.

Dorrie

Old July 28th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Senior Contributor

I saw that one yesterday. It's a very moving presentation of images.

Old July 28th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Known Forum User

Thank you for sharing this. It is a beautiful tribute.

Old July 28th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrie H.
It worked just fine, however it brought tears to my eyes. I just wish all our men and women could come home and that somehow peace could be reached in the middle east.

Dorrie
I agree with Dorrie!!

~kimi~

Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

shoots a Nikon D800.
Old July 28th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Senior Contributor

Deborah, as I wipe away the tears I'm praying for the impossible -- peace!
Canon Pro9000 printer; Epson Perfection 2580 Photo scanner
Canon Digital Rebel XSi, 75-300mm IS lens, 28-135mm IS lens, 60mm macro lens, a set of extender rings, AND a 70-200 L lens
Nikon Coolpix P100
and an iphone that I'm learning to use

Old July 28th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Senior Contributor

I believe I saw that one many months back, but its impact is still just as powerful. I also tried to get a copy of the CD with Homeward Bound on it from BYU, but was unable to......I will try again.

The photographs are very moving, and then when put to that song, by those singers, it it just amazing.

May God bless and keep those young men and women safe. Their bravery makes me feel so inferior. God bless them!

Deborah......thanks for bring it back to my attention.

Canon Rebel xt; Canon 40D; canon 18- 55 mm; canon 75 - 300 mm f/5.6; canon 85mm f/1.8; canon 70-200 2.8 IS; canon 24-70 2.8; canon fisheye lens, cheap monopod; my fathers old wooden tripod, a Quantaray QSX 9002D tripod, 20 inch IMAC and a macbook pro
Old July 28th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Senior Contributor

Thank you!

Old July 28th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Frequent Contributor

Through teary eyes I thank you for sharing the link Deborah. God bless those who serve their country in the name of freedom.

Old July 28th, 2006, 08:24 PM
Known Forum User

A Touching tribute to the men & women that until are needed are usually forgotten for what they do except by family and friends

Former SFC

Mark