Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Archives > Photoshop.com (forum is closed to posting)

Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by efarnstrom View Post
One of Kelby's vids on the launch page said that the video editing would be in both.
Cool. I just watched R.C.'s two videos and am pretty impressed with how the video features work. Thanks for the info, Es.

Click
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for my blog

Mac OS 10.9
PSE13, CS6, PSCC
Lightroom 5

Canon 5DmII, EF 24-105mm f/4L USM, EF 135mm f/2.0L USM, EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:11 PM

You know what else is really fun? The new Oil Paint filter. Here is an image I played around with:

The effect wasn't as pronounced as I would have wanted but I imagine if I'd downsized the image first, it may have been better. I used the Adaptive Wide Angle Filter too.

Click
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for my blog

Mac OS 10.9
PSE13, CS6, PSCC
Lightroom 5

Canon 5DmII, EF 24-105mm f/4L USM, EF 135mm f/2.0L USM, EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:19 PM

This looks like fun - I'm going to have to join in - weather's just too nice and too much to do outside!

Tony
Old March 25th, 2012, 01:25 AM
New Forum User

I've downloaded it, and I'm having fun with it. Seriously considering upgrading from PSE9. I'm a little bummed that the deblur feature isn't in this Beta version. Any news on that?

Old March 25th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Enlightened Elder

Hi Stephanie ..

I suspect that the deblur was something that Adobe hope to achieve sometime in the future

Wendy

"

Old March 31st, 2012, 10:11 AM

You can see almost 3hrs of Deke McClelland explaining the new CS6 features here:

http://www.lynda.com/Photoshop-tutor...w/97406-2.html

The new and improved lighting effects filter is back in CS6 - pretty slick compared to the old one. That would be a nice one to include in PSE11

Tony
Old March 31st, 2012, 11:49 AM
Enlightened Elder

Hi Tony ..

The new lighting filters are amazing and I too would like to see them knock through into Elements

Wendy

"

Old April 16th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Senior Contributor

Send a message via AIM to victry1 Send a message via Skype™ to victry1
Is the beta missing features that CS5 has? My son dl the beta and said there were some things that weren't there. I believe he has all the Adobe products, like Illustrator, etc. I don't know if that would make a difference in what shows up under CS6.

Eleanor

iMac, PSE 11, CS5, iPhone 5S, Rebel T1i, Canon 7D,
Old April 17th, 2012, 02:25 AM
Enlightened Elder

Hi Eleanor ...

It has more features than CS5 but there are some changes.

Which features does he say are missing ?

.. and is he using Mac or Windows

Wendy

"

Last edited by Wendy; April 17th, 2012 at 02:27 AM.
Old April 18th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Senior Contributor

Send a message via AIM to victry1 Send a message via Skype™ to victry1
He didn't really say what is missing, Wendy. It was just part of a general conversation. He is using Windows, though I don't know what version.

Eleanor

iMac, PSE 11, CS5, iPhone 5S, Rebel T1i, Canon 7D,