Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 25th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Casual Forum User

Unhappy Project Bin...

Okay, I have what might be considered "dumb" questions:

1) Is there some way to get a photo strictly in the project bin and not in the workspace without actually "opening" it up for edit? 2) I'm trying to either drag a photo into a frame, or, merely open it up and place it in the frame; this is just not working out (see question #1)... ARGH!
Everyone here has been so very helpful. In advance, thank you for your suggestions/work/answers/et cetera.

P.S. Maybe? one day I might be able to contribute some useful/helpful information myself.

Last edited by JAT; March 25th, 2012 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Addendum