Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old March 19th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Enlightened Elder

It confused me to begin with too

The Project Bin is at the bottom and the Panel Bin is the one on the right ... I must admit its the first time I have come across someone who wanted to close it

Wendy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"

Last edited by Wendy; March 20th, 2012 at 02:01 AM.
Old March 19th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Senior Contributor

Wendy, Sepiana, Janice

In defense of my goofy detour, it did have its redeeming feature (sorts of) after all in that it focused on the Panel Bin versus the Project Bin?

I am glad that (with Wendy's reply) we got all the observation differences straightened out.

ATR
Old March 19th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Senior Contributor

ATR,

At least you didn't do what I did -- going to The Missing Manual, reading Barbara's instructions on how to hide the "Project Bin" while all the time thinking -- "Why is it not working for frameman?". How could it work? I was in a total different "panel" zone.

I am thankful to Wendy. If it weren't for her post, I would probably still be going through a troubleshooting frenzy.

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." -- Mark Twain
Old March 26th, 2012, 08:56 AM
New Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
Hi frameman ...

The panelbin is different ... although you can turn it off when you open up Elements its not sticky and it does reappear next time you open it up.

I suspect that not many people want to turn it off and I really can't see a way to make off the default

Wendy
Thanks, Wendy and the rest of you.

Does anybody know if an Elements product manager scans these comments? Or, have the email contact I need to contact him/her?

Thanks again. This is a very helpful forum
Old March 26th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Senior Contributor

Hi,

I think your best bet for passing suggestions to the Photoshop Elements team is by using the official feedback forum, here:

http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family
Old March 26th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Enlightened Elder

Hi ...

Adobe do have a features request form so it may be worth sending them a note via that ... here is the link:

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform...?name=wishform

Wendy

"

Old March 26th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
Hi ...

Adobe do have a features request form so it may be worth sending them a note via that ... here is the link:

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform...?name=wishform

Wendy
Hi Wendy,

I think Adobe has changed things in the last little while and they are now directing feature/bug requests for Photoshop Elements to the Photoshop.com forum I linked to above. Same with Lightroom, as I discovered recently when I needed to report some bugs in LR4. If you use the dropdown on the page you linked and select Photoshop Elements, it doesn't actually provide the bug/feature request form but just tells you to go to the feedback forum on Photoshop.com.
Old March 26th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Senior Contributor

Wendy and JulieM

Thank you for that update on what I typically referenced as the Adobe Feature Request/Bug Form.

Frameman

For those who feel that they would like to make their voices heard in another way, I would suggest that they read through the request for beta testers for Elements 2012.
http://www.elementsvillage.com/forum...ad.php?t=70223
Adobe points out that it is looking for Photoshop Elements as well as Premiere Elements users for the program.

My preface to that Adobe/Akshat (Elements Village ID = A B) notice posted in the Premiere Elements Forum here more or less sums up my thinking on this type of involvement related to user product input. Akshat can be contacted via the Elements Village private message system, using ID =
A B, if you are interested in getting involved in inputting your ideas into these products through this channel.

ATR