Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Images and Creative Techniques > Show Your Work

Old October 1st, 2011, 03:06 PM
Senior Contributor

JUdy
Did you look on the floor next to your bed? or under the bed. You could have lost it when you took off your glasses to go to bed!
Tina B

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old October 1st, 2011, 03:18 PM
Senior Contributor

thanks for the idea Tina but unfortunately i lost it at work. But i am going to go thru the purse again just in case it fell in there.

JUDY windows 7 pro- cs5 on 64bit os

Old October 1st, 2011, 03:42 PM
Senior Contributor

These stories made me smile. Reminds me of a time as a teenager when one of my lenses fell out of my glasses and I very carefully wrapped it up in a paper tissue and put it in a safe place. At the time a few members of the family all had colds and my Mum got fed up with finding used tissues all over the house so she went on the rampage and threw away every tissue she came across.......including my carefully preserved lens!

What annoyed me is that she made ME go through every tissue in the dustbin to find my lens, when I felt I had shown great responsibility by carefully putting it away. And I didn't even have a cold! Euch!

Hope your lens turns up soon, Judy. It's sheer misery being without your glasses.

Bayla

and

Old October 1st, 2011, 03:52 PM
Senior Contributor

Bayla i just love hearing everyones storys. I am fortunate to own safety glasses from work so they will hold me until i get new ones.

Old March 18th, 2012, 02:02 AM
Senior Contributor

I know this thread goes back to a ways but the funny thing is after i got new glasses I was getting something out of the bottom of my work locker and something flew out . Yep it was the lost lens! Now i have a spare lens. (hmmm)

Old March 18th, 2012, 02:25 AM
Enlightened Elder

Oh Judy ... its amazing that it should turn up after so long

Wendy

"

Old March 18th, 2012, 06:45 AM

Isn't that the way it always works? The lost item reveals itself only after you've paid to replace it.

Click
for my blog

Mac OS 10.9
PSE13, CS6, PSCC
Lightroom 5

Canon 5DmII, EF 24-105mm f/4L USM, EF 135mm f/2.0L USM, EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
Old March 18th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Senior Contributor

Wendy and Julie i looked all through that locker and never found it. No telling where it was hiding. But it sure won this round of hide and seek.