Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Mac-specific Elements Questions

Old February 9th, 2012, 03:30 PM
New Forum User

Bridge - Case Sensitive Search

Want to use the Bridge Find capability to distinguish between Upper and lower case. An old posting on another site mentioned that it was possible with older version (circa 2008) of Bridge. It said that while searching specific metadata fields was not case sensitive, searching "All Metadata" field was. In some testing I did, this did not work with Bridge CS4. Either way, searching individual metadata fields or All Metadata field, searches ignored case and found all instances (leading capital or all lower case of search word.)

I am using Bridge CS4 on Mac running OSX 10.6.8.

Any ideas on how do case-sensitive search?

Thanks
Old February 10th, 2012, 02:17 AM
Enlightened Elder

Sorry I donlt have a clue on this one ... maybe one of the others will be able to help

Wendy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"

Tags
bridge, case, search