Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Archives > Wish List (forum is closed to posting)

Old August 2nd, 2009, 06:53 PM
Frequent Contributor

Match Colors

Saw a great tutorial using this from Photoshop. Would be great to have in Elements. Saw tutorial here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

iMac, OS Mavericks, PSE10, Canon Rebel T1i, Canon Rebel T5i

Old August 3rd, 2009, 03:20 AM
Enlightened Elder

This is one of the feature of Photoshop that I really love ... its great for matching up the colours in photos taken at different times with different lighting

Wendy

"

Old August 16th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Senior Contributor

Thanks Doris for the link, I have never used this before but am certainly going to give it a try.

Sony A200, Elements 6, CS5, Windows 7
Old August 16th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Frequent Contributor

Cool, Toni! Let us see what you come up with.

iMac, OS Mavericks, PSE10, Canon Rebel T1i, Canon Rebel T5i

Old August 17th, 2009, 02:22 AM
Enlightened Elder

If you are trying to add people into another photograph then this is fantastic ... it matches the colours up really well.

Its also great to use it if you are putting several photographs on one collage or scrapbook page

Wendy

"

Old July 27th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Casual Forum User

I know this is a late reply, but could the style match in PSE 9 be used in replacement of "Match Color" or are they 2 completely different things?
Old July 30th, 2011, 04:00 PM

Interesting question - I haven't compared the two in detail but using Style Match in PSE9 and checking the Match Tones box does seem to give a somewhat similar result - and is quite effective at matching colours.

Tony
Old August 27th, 2011, 07:29 AM
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the link Doris, I'm really going to check it out.
I've tried to use the style match in 9. I need to mess with it a little more.