Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Archives > Elements Killer Tips (forum is closed to posting)

Old February 4th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Senior Contributor

Send a message via Yahoo to GaryK
Bill

No luck for me either and I cant seem tofind it at the PET site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old February 4th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Senior Contributor

I couldn't get the link given in this thread to work either, but got it on the PET site

http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com...er/podcast.php

this should take you to the page with all the video tips

Lisa
Old February 4th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Known Forum User

Gary, I see Lisa posted the PET site and I tried that site earlier and it worked fine.

Bill's Village Gallery:
Old February 5th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Casual Forum User

I am not able to download this podcast from either the PET or the itunes sites. Obviously others are having a similar problem so hopefully this will be rectifiied soon

Old February 6th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Casual Forum User

Still not having any luck downloading this from the PET site or itunes. Hopefully this willl be corrected as the topic sounds interesting.

Old March 12th, 2008, 03:49 PM
New Forum User

I love this effect!.. Thanks Cory
Old January 3rd, 2011, 04:36 PM
Casual Forum User

Can't get the tips either

I'm three for three in not being able to even have the "Download here" find the tip for downloading...???
Old January 3rd, 2011, 04:51 PM
Senior Contributor

Hi Sandy,

See this thread by Rick.

PSE7,10,11,12,13 (Windows 7 64-bit)

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." -- Mark Twain
Old February 22nd, 2011, 05:47 PM
New Forum User

I can't get to the podcast either-just keep getting bounced back and forth. I went to the thread, but that didn't work.
Old November 6th, 2012, 12:23 AM
New Forum User

All I want to friggin' do is save that podcast to my desktop so I can put in my ipod. But, noooooo, if you right click it there is no "save target as" so you can't download the entire file. Please help. I just want to listen to this podcast on my ipod. That is all.