Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Archives > Wish List (forum is closed to posting)

Old February 13th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Senior Contributor

Thanks for that tut link Wendy. This looks to be one of the better pen tool tuts that I've seen (IMO).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old February 14th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Enlightened Elder

Hi Robyn ...

Bert Monroy's latest Video is on using the Pen tool ...

Wendy

"

Old February 18th, 2007, 06:12 AM
Senior Contributor

Thanks for that Wendy, I've found this video REALLY HELPFUL. For me, there is nothing like seeing it actually demonstrated, it sinks in much more easily!

and

Old October 21st, 2008, 12:17 PM
New Forum User

Layer Masks Please!

I would love to see the addition of layer masks similar to the PSCS3 program. Has that been mentioned?
Old October 21st, 2008, 12:25 PM
Senior Contributor

There are plently of work arounds to get a layer mask inside Photoshop Elements. One way though used by many is installing Grant's Tools. Here is a link to it

http://www.cavesofice.org/~grant/Cha...ols/index.html

;

;

Photoshop Elements 8 and 9 / Photoshop CS4/5 / Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 / Picasa / Toshiba Satellite / Windows XP
Kodak Z650 / Kodak Professional 1400 Digital Photo Printer / Canon MX870 Printer
Canon XSi and Canon T3i
Old October 27th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Casual Forum User

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
I reeeeaaally need the pen tool! I need the clean (rastorised) lines you get from the pen tool in the full PS. I need it , I need it , I need it!! I'll do anything to get it. :lol:
Help me. The stock photography monters won't accept anything that's been isolated with any of the tools in Elements 3.0.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease :cry:
I'm afraid Carole, that your probably going to have to purchase a full version of Photoshop in order to get this coveted feature. They added layer mask capability, but I don't see them adding the pen tool anytime in the near future. Sorry.
Old October 27th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Senior Contributor

I wonder what miracles will have been added to version 11 of PSE, the next time this thread is resurrected???

"I'm trying to think but nothing happens" - Jerome Horwitz
Old October 27th, 2010, 11:33 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron Gale View Post
I wonder what miracles will have been added to version 11 of PSE, the next time this thread is resurrected???
Maybe Robyn will come back to visit...

PET Gallery

Old October 28th, 2010, 02:50 AM
Enlightened Elder

Hi Ellen ...

Robyn is still designing scrapbook kits and she is usually to be found at Digital Design Den:

http://www.digitaldesignden.com/forum/index.php

Wendy

"