Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > More > Helpful Links

Old March 18th, 2010, 04:41 AM
Enlightened Elder

Hi Jackie ...

If you look at the bottom of the page you will see Contact Us ... click on that and you are able to send a message.

However I will also send Rick a message about your problem

Wendy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"

Old March 18th, 2010, 09:29 PM
New Forum User

I do enjoy your tutorials they are great. I do have a question, I don't have a good printer so I have to get my scrapbooking pages printed locally. However, they do not pint a 12 x 12 is there an online company that prints this size or do I have to keep making 8 x 10 pages?
Old April 8th, 2010, 08:40 AM
Enlightened Elder

Hi everyone ...

I have just updated the links to the tutorials in the new subscriber area. If you find any links that don't work then just let me know.

Some of the tutorials have not yet been added to the new site but hopefully they soon will be.

Wendy

"

Old April 12th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Enlightened Elder

A new tutorial has been added its called Making a Necklace of Pearls

Do hope that you enjoy it

Wendy

"

Old April 25th, 2010, 10:30 AM
Enlightened Elder

... and another one has now been added

Making a Grid for Scrapbooking Pages

Wendy

"

Old June 25th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Enlightened Elder

Just to let you kmow that another scrapbooking tutorial has now been added

Making a Deckle Edged Mat.

Wendy

"

Old July 31st, 2010, 01:57 AM
Enlightened Elder

Another tutorial has now been added:

Making a Slide to add to Ribbons

... and next month I will show you how to add the slide to a ribbon.

Wendy

"

Old August 1st, 2010, 03:16 AM
Casual Forum User

The link to making the slide is wrong. It takes you to the previous tutorial.

(http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com...kle-edged-mat/)

Thought you would like to know.

Oldtimer Newbie

Old August 1st, 2010, 03:34 AM
Senior Contributor

Jerry,

I noticed that too. I think the tutorial can be found HERE but I'm sure Wendy will be along soon to fix her link.

Bayla

and

Old April 9th, 2012, 03:51 PM
New Forum User

tutorials

Im wondering if these tutorials are not open for me? Im a member of Element Village but when I try to open a tut it takes me to this site: http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com...more-word-art/

thank you
tora