Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old June 27th, 2007, 08:37 AM
Enlightened Elder

Brice ..

Wendy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"

Old June 27th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Enlightened Elder

Hi Gary ...

My goodness the ruler does go back a long way ... wasn't it when the first class went online and we all did it together ??

Oh yes ... and Tami left me in charge of the ruler because of what you did with that pencil !!

Regards
Wendy

"

Old June 27th, 2007, 05:06 PM
Senior Contributor

Send a message via Yahoo to GaryK
Wendy

I think it was Dave's portrait course.

All I remember was I got moved to the front.. In my mind, it was so all you ladies could see me without turning around.

Old June 27th, 2007, 05:08 PM
Enlightened Elder

Oh yes it was .. and we had such a lot of fun with that class

Wendy

"