Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Archives > Online Training (forum is closed to posting)

Old June 6th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Casual Forum User

Open two pictures together

I am currently doing the Layers course. I can't work out how to open two images at the same time in the work area. I am using Elements 5
Old June 6th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Known Forum User

I'm using version 4, if I have a few images open and minimise the one actually showing in the work space I see all the images in the workspace
Jo-Jo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old June 6th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Senior Contributor

ferrous,

You will probably get what you seek if you click the Window menu, then under Images choose Tile or Cascade.

HTH,

Byron

"I'm trying to think but nothing happens" - Jerome Horwitz
Old June 6th, 2007, 07:27 PM
Casual Forum User

Yeh!! That worked. Thanks::
Old June 6th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Known Forum User

Great
Enjoy the course, feel free to shout if you need any more help.
Jo-Jo

Old June 7th, 2007, 03:55 AM
Enlightened Elder

Hi ...

Layers really are the key to using Elements so this class is so important ... do let us know if you need any help

Wendy

"