Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 12th, 2006, 09:04 PM
New Forum User

Got new computer, want to install previously activated copy of Elements 4 on new comp

I recently got a new computer and I installed my downloaded copy of Elements 4.0 onto the new computer, and input my serial number into the little boxes. When I clicked activate, I got a message that the serial number was not valid. Probably due to the fact that I already used it to activate my copy on the old computer. I realize I can not have a copy of Elements on both computers because I only paid for one.

My question is how do I install and activate my copy of Elements 4.0 on the new computer and stay legal?