Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > More > Elements Village Challenges

Old March 10th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Senior Contributor

Photo theme #334

Getting outside last week seemed to be what the doctor ordered and we saw some great shots.

This week's challenge is to find something that represents or excites one (or more) of the senses ... touch, taste, smell, hearing, or sight. The theme is the Five Senses.

Grab your camera and have some fun !

Bill

The fine print:
Everyone is invited to participate.
Because the purpose of the weekly theme is to get us more familiar with our cameras and to sharpen our photographic skills, images should be your own and entries should be taken during the week of the theme.
Photoshopping is allowed.
Be creative and have fun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old March 11th, 2012, 07:18 PM

I'll go first and this one could fit last week as well as this week. Beautiful warm early spring day here - and it certainly excited at least two senses to be outside seeing and hearing signs of life. This chipmunk decided it was time to come out of hibernation - and its senses, probably all six, were tuned in to us as we got close. This was the last of the shots I got before it decided we had invaded its territory too closely and off it went.

Tony
Old March 12th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Frequent Contributor

Here is my smell, sight, and taste entry for the week. 68 degrees out yesterday. Just had to get the grill going. First cookout of the year.

PSE 10, Lightroom 4.3
Windows 7 64-bit

PhotoShop Element's Rock's

"A photographer is like a cod, which produces a million eggs in order that one may reach maturity."
-George Bernard Shaw 26 July 1856-2 November 1950

Old March 12th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Casual Forum User

Tony, congratulations on "capturing" the elusive chipmunk. I have had so many attempts, every time I have visited the USA. But the little blighters kept running off before I could get the shot! However, my peristence was finally rewarded one morning in Yellowstone. I was so overjoyed that the photograph has ever since been my desktop!
Mike, your shots of the chicken portions made my mouth water - yes, could almost smell the food!
My contribution today is on the theme of smell, starring my neighbour's young dog Benson.

Old March 12th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Senior Contributor

Bill i so need a good cup of coffee. Thank you so much for this thread.Tony cute little fella. Mike yum you got my senses going . Dennis that is a cute pup using on of his fine senses.

JUDY windows 7 pro- cs5 on 64bit os

Old March 12th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Senior Contributor

Send a message via AIM to victry1 Send a message via Skype™ to victry1
As I walked through the mall today, these bright towels caught my eye.

Orange by victry1, on Flickr

Eleanor

iMac, PSE 11, CS5, iPhone 5S, Rebel T1i, Canon 7D,