Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old July 7th, 2010, 08:44 AM
New Forum User

Question Elements 4 - using lens distortion without losing part of the picture

Hi, I'm a complete newbie to PE, using Elements 4 to edit a video shot with a 3.5 lens on a bullet cam. This creates a slight fisheye effect that I've been trying to correct with the 'lens distortion' effect. Trouble is that I keep losing the edge of the video, particularly at the corners. Is there a way of removing the fisheye effect without losing part of the video? Thanks!
Old July 7th, 2010, 08:45 AM
Enlightened Elder

Hi Cris ...

... and welcome to the Village

Are you using Photoshop Elements or Premiere Elements ?

Wendy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"

Old July 7th, 2010, 08:48 AM
New Forum User

Red face Doh!

Hi Wendy, Sorry, I should have said Premiere Elements 4...

Tags
elements 4, fisheye, lens disortion