Elements Village

How to use the forums

Go Back   Elements Village > Editing and Organizing Discussions > Photoshop Elements Editor

Old March 1st, 2007, 09:18 PM
Senior Contributor

Weather

I saw on the news this evening a rather wicked weather report for much of the east (SE and NE included). Do hope all of y'all are OK.
Be safe!
m
PSP x3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Scrapbook galleries

and
Old March 1st, 2007, 09:21 PM
Senior Contributor

Well those of us in Northern Ontario are now having some storms. Snow, freezing rain and rain by tomorrow morning. It's very windy out also which causing problems with drifting snow. South of us in Toronto and Mississauga they were hit earlier in the day. Kids are hoping for yet another day off school tomorrow and as I have an appointment that I have to attend an hours drive away I'm praying for the warmer weather and rain!

Old March 1st, 2007, 09:24 PM
Senior Contributor

Send a message via Yahoo to GaryK
Pauline

Yup ..it's piling up. Hopefully the warm weather tonight will make things ok.
Might have to go to Waterloo tomorrow to pick up son for appointment sat morn.

Old March 1st, 2007, 09:30 PM
Senior Contributor

Oh Gary, I don't envy you. I hear they are getting hammered with the freezing rain in that area. Hopefully it will all be over with and warm up quickly tomorrow!! That wind is really howeling out there. Lots of homes in Burlington are now without power due to the high winds!

Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!

Old March 1st, 2007, 09:30 PM
Senior Contributor

It seems as though the weather has gotten crazy everywhere.
m
PSP x3

My Scrapbook galleries

and
Old March 2nd, 2007, 07:14 AM
Senior Contributor

To our friends up north...stay safe, we're thinking about you.
Kimh

Kimh
Im not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
Old March 2nd, 2007, 07:44 AM
Senior Contributor

Same to you down south....just awful news out of Alabama. Now this morning the baseball team that went off the overpass while heading to Florida.....terrible news day. Well at least Anna Nicole will be buried today.....at least for a while.....

Canon Rebel xt; Canon 40D; canon 18- 55 mm; canon 75 - 300 mm f/5.6; canon 85mm f/1.8; canon 70-200 2.8 IS; canon 24-70 2.8; canon fisheye lens, cheap monopod; my fathers old wooden tripod, a Quantaray QSX 9002D tripod, 20 inch IMAC and a macbook pro