I now have the site completely re done.
please take a look and comment.

jimb.talkspot.com

regards.
jimb

kevq
September 15th, 2007, 05:50 AM
Jim,
much better, lovely photos of a great show. Alas could only watch on TV but we watch it every year. Loved the Tawainese Girl's Band and the kids on the motorbikes.
Kev.

JulieM
September 15th, 2007, 06:05 AM
Hi Jim: The web galleries are really interesting and you've done a fine job on the photos. The website is really coming along. The Fringe Festival gallery is perfect - all of the images are large and are displayed to their best advantage. Though I think I would prefer to see multiple shots of the same subject grouped together for more impact. Many but not all of the shots in your Edinburgh Festival gallery are too small to be enjoyed fully. And the Tattoo gallery's pictures are too small and some pixellated. I am intrigued especially by the first photo in that gallery and really want to see a full size, high res version of it. You are really good at these event photos and I can see your shots being used in promotional material. Is this intended to be a commercial site for you? I like the site's appearance and in my view, it just needs a bit more fine-tuning...