PDA

View Full Version : new actions for ya

graficalicus
March 2nd, 2007, 01:54 PM
hi, gang - I've uploaded about a dozen more actions to my dumping ground thread, starting here (http://www.graficalicus.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=2293#2293)(although there's more goodies on page one of that thread)

a few color band actions, a movie poster starter, some textures, a sig maker, an Orton effect, some weird gradient things, one that recreates the Cheetos logo (don't ask, but my keyboard is covered with a fine orange dust....), and yet another watercolor action.

There's no installers or thumbs for these, so you're on your own for that part, but heck, they're free - Enjoy! http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f219/graficalicus/graffidude-mini.gif

sydneysnana
March 2nd, 2007, 01:58 PM
Thanks again!!!! Can't wait to play, but allas I must.....for awhile......

Michelle:o

msbrad
March 2nd, 2007, 02:32 PM
Thanks Graffi,
I have this bookmarked, and will be looking forward to DL soon.
m

Cmcburnett
March 2nd, 2007, 04:54 PM
Grafi, thanks sooo much. I love your site. Will take a look right now.;)

Rusty
March 2nd, 2007, 05:57 PM
Thanks, Graffi,

Oh Yeah, some really interesting stuff there.
Already downloaded :D

Rusty

lindajay
March 2nd, 2007, 07:23 PM
Thanks so much, Grafi! I'm on my way to visit your site right now!

apasskey
March 2nd, 2007, 07:59 PM
OK Graffi - I couldn't figure out which thing to download. Is it the Action Sampler??? Thanks - Andie:confused:

TonyW
March 2nd, 2007, 08:03 PM
Graffi: Many thanks - I'd forgotten about the Orton Effect and as I had just dug out a not very good pic of an amyrillis that last flowered two years ago but has suddenly started to show signs of life again I thought I'd give it a whirl:

Not great but an improvement on the original :)

Tony

John L Gray
March 2nd, 2007, 08:09 PM
Graffi,

The actions are very cool and I really really like the Orton Effect and creating color bands .

Thanks for sharing.

John:)

susangreen
March 2nd, 2007, 10:15 PM
Thank you Graffi for the heads up on the new Action Sampler. I'm going to give it a try. I have many of your actions already and enjoy them all.

Cmcburnett
March 3rd, 2007, 11:26 AM
Graffi: Many thanks - I'd forgotten about the Orton Effect and as I had just dug out a not very good pic of an amyrillis that last flowered two years ago but has suddenly started to show signs of life again I thought I'd give it a whirl:

Not great but an improvement on the original :)

Tony

Tony I love your picture. If that is a not so good pic, your good ones must be a true work of art. Can't wait to try it out on one of my photos.

graficalicus
March 3rd, 2007, 11:55 AM
OK Graffi - I couldn't figure out which thing to download. Is it the Action Sampler??? Thanks - Andie:confused:

Any and all of the things in that thread - they're all good for Elements :) There's actions, styles, brushes, shapes, . . .