PDA

View Full Version : Corey's Creative Techniques & Podcasts

flutterbychelle
February 21st, 2007, 02:06 PM
Does anyone know if we can save the video from the Creative Techniques course?

Also, how do you save the Killer Tips Podcasts on a Mac?

Thanks,
Rachelle

lruther1
February 21st, 2007, 04:55 PM
re Killer tips- in the mac the podcasts are stored in your itunes library. Could also burn to dvd when have enough to fill in case anything happens to your library. I don't think we can save the creative videos, although there has been talk of Corey maybe putting it on a dvd for sale thru the site.

Wendy
February 21st, 2007, 04:59 PM
Hi ...

If you go to the Subscriber Area and then click on the icon for the podcast .. top right (but it has to be the one in the Subscriber Area) then you can download the podcasts from there and save them as Videos :)

Wendy

ME100FINN
February 21st, 2007, 06:17 PM
Rachelle, I have the podcasts in iTune and they are in the library. I can save them with one click to a cd/dvd when I want. I highly recommend doing this! I did it with PhotoshopTV podcasts - now they are selling the dvd for it and you cannot access the first episodes anymore! It's worth doing now. The only problem I had with iTunes was that it didnt show the most recent episode like the PSE subscriber area did. Maybe by now it is updated.

TonyW
February 21st, 2007, 07:32 PM
Beatrice: I do the same thing - although I have some catching up to do watching old episodes. Did you notice that Photoshop TV is now rated CLEAN in ITunes. I guess the Photoshop Guys are going to have to watch their language :D

Tony

ME100FINN
February 21st, 2007, 09:37 PM
Tony, I didnt notice that!! LOL Yeah, they will have to be a bit more careful from now on - language wasnt bad but some of the jokes can get off on a tangent LOL! I still remember Matt getting ribbed for zooming in too fast on a woman's chest/cleavage (very unintentional tho) and they all just lost it LOL. I havent watched any recent episodes for some time, but hope to catch up watching soon.

RonH
February 22nd, 2007, 03:07 PM
I use iTunes and subscribe. That way iTunes manages the podcasts for me. It remembers where I was at in the viewing process. I can start and stop the feeds. It will archive them for you with content information. The cost of iTunes Music store is FREE for the podcasts. I like FREE!

Tom K
February 22nd, 2007, 03:17 PM
:confused: Tony , Is that what that 'Clean' logo means ? or are
you just putting me/us on.........Tom

Pauline
February 22nd, 2007, 03:19 PM
Tony you've been able to get ps tv through itunes the last 3 weeks? I haven't. For some reason it's now coming up with an error message. I unsubscribed and subbed again and nothing. All my other ones work fine. I had to go to their web site and watch it there.

Dorrie H.
February 22nd, 2007, 03:26 PM
There seems to be an error accociated with Corey's newest podcast/video, and it cannot be downloaded either here or through itunes. Hopefully they will get it fixed.

Wendy
February 22nd, 2007, 03:48 PM
Hi Dorrie ..

I reported it earlier today :)

Wendy

Dorrie H.
February 22nd, 2007, 03:51 PM
Well between Kev, you and me, then they should get it taken care of in as much as we have all reported it. :D

TonyW
February 22nd, 2007, 04:59 PM
Tom: Yes indeed that's what the CLEAN means - I had to look it up because I didn't believe it (I think it's there for downloading songs - you can get the expurgated or unexpurgated versions - in that I don't seem to have an UNCLEAN version of Photoshop TV I guess it only comes in one version :eek: .

Pauline: I had no problem the last three weeks - I wonder whether it's something to do with the CLEAN issue (I don't use it to download tunes so I've never delved into the Preferences and changed anything)

Tony

Ellen
February 22nd, 2007, 06:23 PM
Pauline, I got error messages too and couldn't get it either. Went looking and found this.
"They changed the RSS feed to http://feeds.feedburner.com/photoshoptv

If you go under "Advanced" in iTunes, "Subscribe to podcast" and paste that URL, you'll get a second Photoshop TV "

Now it's back and I get the clean version too.:)

Pauline
February 22nd, 2007, 06:34 PM
Ellen thanks so much!! It's working now. I had to resub using that address. I never got the 'clean' message before, but now I see I have it. I don't use it for music.